What You'll Do
Ready, Set, Let’s Grow! As KEES Vacations’ Business Development Manager, you will be a key business generator responsible for accelerating deals, managing leads, and building opportunities to bring new owners and inventory to the KEES Vacations vacation rental program.
The Business Development Manager collaborates with the CEO, Marketing Team, Owner Services Team, Inventory & Revenue Team, and Property Services Team during the recruiting process to properly onboard the home so it can best reach its maximum rental potential.
- Meeting potential owners through online meetings, sit-down meetings, and phone calls.
- Lead tracking and prioritization
- Signing new owners with the ability to achieve an annual goal of $2MM estimated revenue from inventory added
- Maneuvering, understanding, and interpreting key historical, market, and home data to determine accurate projection data
- Serve as an information liaison, coordinating with internal Team and Homeowner to gather required data for new property set up
- Scope complex deals and create new opportunities for business development
- Building and maintaining relationships with owners, real estate agents, and the community
Who You'll Work With
A successful candidate will be a core member and regular contributor to the continuous improvement and success of the company. The Business Development Manager will primarily work independently to drive a multi-functional recruiting program to ensure that top-caliber properties are being onboarded regularly.
Internally, this role will work closely with the Marketing, Owner Services Team, Property Services Team, and Inventory Revenue Management Team through our rapid-response onboarding system. Externally, this role works closely with both new and existing real estate property owners, real estate agents, referral partners, and real estate development firms.
Who You Are
You’re a goal-oriented, team player who’s hungry for personal growth. You understand that learning never stops and you are not afraid to dive in and try something for yourself. You have previous experience working in the vacation rental industry and understand what is in the best interest of homeowners while also hitting your goals. You’re comfortable with time management, prioritization, and the ability to work regularly through deadlines and achievable set targets.
- Must be willing to obtain a NC real-estate license (if you do not already have one)
- Experience in professional vacation rental services, business operations
- Sales experience is a plus
- Broad knowledge of the outer banks vacation rental market
- Ability to translate KEES business objectives into requirements
- Strong business communication
- Technical proficiency with revenue forecasting data
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Competitive Base Salary Range: Commensurate with Qualifications and Relevant Experience
- Aggressive, uncapped commission structure.
- Medical Insurance
- Vehicle/Mileage/Cell Phone reimbursement
- Laptop Provided
- Leadership and growth + development opportunities
- Work for a family-owned company based locally on the Outer Banks
- This position traditionally requires in-person meetings; however, we are open to the right remote applicant
At KEES, every person on our team makes a difference. We are known for being one of the most technologically innovative teams on the Outer Banks. KEES is the only company to offer FlexStay™, a truly unique experience allowing guests to comfortably check-in or out any day they would like.
Our staff is here on the Outer Banks and ready to help. From Property Services to Owner Services, Marketing, Housekeeping, and more, we’re fully equipped to handle just about anything, any time of year. It’s that can-do attitude that makes work fun at KEES.
We are part of the community. KEES plays a notable part in the community with local affiliations such as Outer Banks Visitors Bureau, OBX Chamber of Commerce, and events such as Wags and Whiskers. Referral business remains our #1 source of business because we understand how to treat people right.
You can make a tremendous DENT in the vacation rental market. Ready for your next big challenge? Apply today!