This position might be precisely what you’re looking for if you have the right mix of charisma, exceptional sales track record, and an analytical mind with your finger on the pulse of the latest marketing trends in the vacation rental business.
A perk of working with us means that not only will you have the opportunity to flourish and use your skills as our Business Development Executive, but you’ll also have the pleasure of joining a well-established company in the vacation rental industry. We operate with a clear passion for hospitality in the beautiful vacation destination of Fort Myers Beach, Florida.
Our office is located across the road from the beach, and we are known for offering top-notch property management services in the area. This success has led us to manage preferred vacation rental homes of all sizes, from condos to large multi-family luxury beach homes, for over 35 years.
We credit this success to always prioritizing our guests-experience and working diligently to grow our vacation rental homeowners' businesses with a high degree of professionalism, relationship building, and effective marketing.
The right candidate to step into the role of Business Development Executive will be hyper-focused on increasing our brand awareness and inspiring financial growth in existing and new revenue streams. In this role, your top areas of responsibility and accountability will be leading and contributing to the continuous improvement and success of the company by building and maintaining relationships with owners, real estate agents, and the community. You will generate not only new leads to grow our portfolio of properties but also be responsible for onboarding new homeowners. It will be vital for you to thrive under the pressure of meeting sales goals and have an in-depth knowledge of the short-term rental industry.
Your day-to-day will look like cultivating and meeting with new leads, following up in a timely manner, understanding what’s happening in the market, and working closely alongside the CEO and other leadership team members to bolster our brand recognition and ensure we are in compliance with all regulations.
- Generating new leads for new owners.
- Leading tracking and prioritization.
- Collaboration with the CEO, Operations Manager, the Marketing Team, the Guest Relations Department, the Property Management Team, Photographer, and Stager.
- Meet with potential owners online, in-person, via phone calls, and emails.
- Maneuvering, understanding, and interpreting critical historical, market, and home data to determine accurate projections for properties.
- Serving as an information liaison, coordinating with our internal team and homeowners to gather required data for new property set up to include descriptions, photos, and videos.
- Working independently to drive a multi-functional recruiting program to ensure that top-caliber properties are being onboarded regularly.
- Ensuring third-party listings are active and produced in outside channels such as Airbnb, VRBO, Lexicon, Whimstay, Trip Advisor, and GuestSmiles.
- Providing our welcome package to homeowners to include portal information, rules, maintenance schedules, rates, town registration, rates, W9 and DR1C application forms, codes, etc.
- Ensuring compliance with all state, county, and local regulatory agencies.
- Proven sales experience
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related diploma preferred
- Comfortable delivering presentations
- Hospitality experience in the Vacation Rental or Hotel industry is preferred.
- Proficient in Excel
- Great interpersonal skills
- A self-motivated, proactive, forward thinker
- Ability to analyze data, particularly in marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a positive attitude and willingness to collaborate with all team members
- Computer literacy and proficiency using strong skills using the Google Workspace
- Proven time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks and problem-solve to meet deadlines
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 to $60,000 with OTE $100,000 to $150,0000
- PTO, including vacation days and sick days
- Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance