Job Description: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
LOCATION: Cape Coral, Florida.
What will you do:
Roelens Vacations is a fast-growing vacation rental company and therefore is looking for a Business Development Coordinator. We are focusing on growth and so will you! From generating new leads, following up on leads via email and phone to looking for opportunities to bring in new owners and inventory to Roelens Vacations. You will be the number 1 lead generator for new owners in the fast-growing vacation rental market of Cape Coral.
The Business Development Coordinator collaborates with the CEO, Operations Manager, the Marketing Team, the Guest Relations Department, the Property Management Team, our Photographer, and Stager.
- Meeting potential owners through online meetings, sit-down meetings, and phone calls.
- Lead tracking and prioritization
- Signing new owners with the ability to achieve an annual goal of $2MM estimated revenue from inventory added
- Maneuvering, understanding, and interpreting key historical, market, and home data to determine accurate projection data
- Serve as an information liaison, coordinating with internal Team and Homeowner to gather required data for new property set up
- Scope complex deals and create new opportunities for business development
- Building and maintaining relationships with owners, real estate agents, and the community
Who you will work with:
A successful candidate will be a core member and regular contributor to the continuous improvement and success of the company. The Business Development Coordinator will primarily work independently to drive a multi-functional recruiting program to ensure that top-caliber properties are being onboarded regularly.
Internally, this role will work closely with the Marketing, Guest Services Team, Property Services Team, CEO and Revenue Management Team. Externally, this role works closely with both new and existing real estate property owners, real estate agents, referral partners, photographers, and stager.
Who you are:
You’re a goal-oriented, team player who’s hungry for personal growth and hungry for business success. You understand that learning never stops and you are not afraid to dive in and try something for yourself. You love networking with and getting to meet individuals and are not afraid to chase down leads. You have previous experience working in the vacation rental industry, property management industry, hotel industry, or real estate sales and understand what is in the best interest of homeowners while also hitting your goals. You’re comfortable with time management, prioritization, and the ability to work regularly through deadlines and achievable set targets.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. Min. High School diploma.
- 3+ years of office experience in hospitality, preferred experience in vacation rental services.
- Strong business communication and knowledge of the local vacation rental market.
- Skills and experience in sales and revenue management are a big plus!
- Pay: From $40,000- $45,000 annual salary based on experience (+ bonus and benefits)
- Growth opportunities to manage Business development representatives and build a sales team.
Why Roelens Vacations?
At Roelens Vacations our mission is to provide the best possible investment for every owner focusing on customer satisfaction. Each of our vacation rentals is set up specifically for guest enjoyment. Our team includes specialists in sales, hospitality, customer service, marketing, housekeeping, maintenance, real estate, interior design, and more! We are go-getters and applaud those who challenge the status quo & think outside the box. We love SW Florida & love offering travelers the best possible experience in our towns. We are swiftly growing and adapting, and we are looking for candidates who fit our company culture primarily and who are willing to join in the face-paced environment and be a part of a small business.