Coastal Vacation Properties is a Premier Vacation Property Management Company located on Fort Myers Beach. A family-owned business, our vacation rental road to success began by servicing the needs of our clients. Working with Coastal Vacation Properties is working with family. We offer competitive wages, bonus opportunities, and paid time off.
Are numbers your thing? Do you operate with a high degree of accuracy and live for tracking, analyzing, and reconciling? If so, then we’d love to hear from you.
Here at Coastal Vacation Properties, we are seeking a Bookkeeper to join our growing team. You’ll be required to pay attention to our financial details, run payroll, generate invoices, and make payments. Our team will rely on you to ensure our financial records are accurate and up to date. You’ll also be responsible for preparing data, supplying reports to the leadership team as needed, and analyzing income and expense trends.
It will be imperative that you’re able to meet deadlines, work in a professional environment, and have an excellent understanding of accounting and booking rules and regulations.
In this role, you’ll report to your overseeing manager and work from our head office in beautiful Fort Myers, located across the beach. It’s the perfect place for a lunch break or to take a stroll after a day in the office.
- Month/Quarter/Year-End accounting and bookkeeping services
- Bank Reconciliations, AP/AR/Payroll/Journal Entries/Monthly Close
- P&L preparation
- Financial statement preparation
- Payroll/Sales Tax return preparation
- Income tax returns
- Some office administrative work may be required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
- Highly proficiency with QuickBooks, minimum 2 years experience required (ProAdvisor Certification a plus)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including strong knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of general ledger accounting and financial statements
- Strong communication and excellent customer service skills are essential
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, efficient, and able to work independently
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
- Paid time off; vacation and sick days