Elevated Bar Management is a rapidly growing company reshaping the Downtown Orlando bar and restaurant scene. We bring to the industry immersive experiences in creatively themed bars that result in our guests experiencing moments of absolute joy and making memories with friends and family that go far beyond “just another night on the town.” This results in very happy employees because they know they’ve had a hand in creating unforgettable moments for their customers.
Our core value as a company is to do everything with excellence. We pride ourselves on respecting and celebrating each team member's uniqueness and creativity and are always looking for ways to empower our team to be their best.
Our employees thrive in our company culture because we believe in providing learning opportunities and the space for each person to level up their career. These ideals have produced an elevated experience in our establishments, where our employees shine.
The right candidate for our role as a Bookkeeper must have a strong work ethic and be incredibly knowledgeable in accounting principles and protocols as well as federal and local tax laws. Our leadership team is seeking a trustworthy and reliable bookkeeper so that we can focus on running the business with absolute confidence that our day-to-day finances are being accurately tracked to avoid any financial surprises.
As our bookkeeper, your day-to-day will include tracking our income and expenses, maintaining accurate financial records, remitting taxes on time, and preparing our payroll. Your ability to guide us, see each task through to the end and work amicably with our team will be essential.
If you are a highly conscientious team player who thrives in a remote working situation, we’d love the opportunity to discuss this position with you further.
- Prepare payroll
- Prepare tax remittance
- Manage workers compensation
- Invoice and receive payments from vendors
- Prepare our financial year end and tax returns
- Maintain accurate financial records in our cloud-based accounting software
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit cards and vendor statements each month
- Provide reports forecasting spending and profit projections
- Identify any cash losses and assist in creating procedures to track all cash accurately
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Accounting degree or diploma
- Knowledgeable in accounting principles and taxes
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Proficient in Google Workspace (Gmail, Sheets, Google Drive, Google Docs, etc.)
- Experience working with high-volume hospitality venues preferred
- Adept at the use of online accounting software and the ability to adopt new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize duties
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $65,000 based on experience
Schedule: Regular hours Monday thru Friday with the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed