Elevated Bar Management: Bartender
Join our team of rockstar mixologists in Orlando’s most exciting themed and experiential bars
Location: Orlando, FL
“Our company's mission is to give guests the absolute time of their lives.”
Elevated Bar Management is a rapidly growing company reshaping the Downtown Orlando bar and restaurant scene. We bring to the industry immersive experiences in creatively themed bars that result in our guests experiencing moments of absolute joy and making memories with friends and family that go far beyond “just another night on the town.” This results in very happy employees because they know they’ve had a hand in creating unforgettable moments for their customers.
Our core value as a company is to do everything with excellence. We pride ourselves on respecting and celebrating each team member's uniqueness and creativity and are always looking for ways to empower our team to be their best.
Our employees thrive in our company culture because we believe in providing learning opportunities and the space for each person to level up their career. These ideals have produced an elevated experience in our establishments, where our employees shine.
- like to have fun
- dislike negative work environments
- are known for being “drama-free.”
- enjoy growing personally
- would love to be part of a guest-focused, dynamic and challenging team
- have the necessary job requirements.
- have a strong work ethic
….then we might just be workplace soulmates!
To be a bartender with Elevated Bar Management, you must be hyper guest-focused. Your role will be to create an environment where guests feel welcome and can’t wait to return. Bartending with us will require you to possess knowledge about specialty and craft cocktails and be able to consistently make quality drinks that our guests rave about. It will be imperative for you to be able to mix and serve drinks in a fast-paced environment while maintaining an organized, functional workspace.
- Report directly to the manager.
- Thoroughly conduct all opening and closing duties as directed
- Provide customer service that goes above and beyond.
- Assisting guests with suggestions for drinks and taking orders
- Mixing, garnishing, and serving consistently high-quality drinks
- Assist in keeping the bar stocked, clean and organized
- Maintain companies standards and protocols as they pertain to service and serving alcohol
- Complete tasks on your daily checklist
- 2-3 years minimum of bartending experience is required
- Able to do simple math
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of craft bartending is essential
- The ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize duties
- Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team
- Able to provide excellent customer service while working under pressure
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $7.00 + Tips
- Health Insurance
Schedule: Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Apply now if you are a star bartender with tons of creativity and enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment.