Elevated Bar Management is a rapidly growing company reshaping the Downtown Orlando bar and restaurant scene. We bring to the industry immersive experiences in creatively themed bars that result in our guests experiencing moments of absolute joy and making memories with friends and family that go far beyond “just another night on the town.” This results in very happy employees because they know they’ve had a hand in creating unforgettable moments for their customers.
Our core value as a company is to do everything with excellence. We pride ourselves on respecting and celebrating each team member's uniqueness and creativity and are always looking for ways to empower our team to be their best.
Our employees thrive in our company culture because we believe in providing learning opportunities and the space for each person to level up their career. These ideals have produced an elevated experience in our establishments, where our employees shine.
- are known for being “drama-free.”
- enjoy growing personally
- would love to be part of a guest-focused, dynamic and challenging team
….then we might be workplace soulmates!
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced bartenders passionate about customer service and crafting delicious drinks. The ideal candidate must be highly focused on creating an inviting and hospitable environment while serving drinks quickly and consistently.
We are looking for someone with two or more years of bartending experience in a high-volume bar and detailed knowledge of specialty and craft cocktails. The successful applicant must be able to keep up with the fast pace of the bar while keeping the workspace organized and efficient at all times. The right person for this role will have excellent attention to detail, communication skills, customer service ability, multitasking abilities, creative ideas for new cocktails or drink specials, and the ability to work efficiently under pressure.
If you have the qualifications we’re looking for—including prior bartending experience in a high-volume setting—and you’re ready to create memorable experiences for our guests, we want to hear from you!
- Thoroughly conduct all opening and closing duties as directed
- Provide customer service that goes above and beyond.
- Assisting guests with suggestions for drinks and taking orders
- Mixing, garnishing, and serving consistently high-quality drinks
- Assist in keeping the bar stocked, clean and organized
- Maintain companies standards and protocols as they pertain to service and serving alcohol
- Complete tasks on your daily checklist
- 2-3 years minimum of bartending experience is required
- Knowledge of craft bartending is a must
- The ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize duties
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team
- Able to provide excellent customer service while working under pressure
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $7.00 + Tips
- Health insurance