Join our team at Liquid Life Vacation Rentals, where your skills as a Reservations Agent will help shape the perfect vacation for our guests
We are a premier vacation rental and property management company, handling over 400 properties across Orange Beach, Gulf Shores & Perdido Key areas.
Our legacy of top-tier service started in 2012, and ever since, we've been committed to giving our guests the Gulf Coast's most luxurious and premium vacation rentals. We take pride in our close-knit and friendly team, where everyone supports each other's growth and improvement. At Liquid Life, we view every property owner as a valuable partner and every guest as a new member of our growing family.
Read on to learn how you can dive into a refreshing work culture that values professional growth and a healthy work-life balance.
As our Assistant Reservations and Guest Services Manager, you will help manage the front lines of our reservations and guest services, ensuring our guests will have the perfect vacation property and stay.
To be successful in this role, you'll need positive leadership skills as you support our team. Making sure your work is accurate will be incredibly important to ensure that every reservation detail is handled flawlessly.
Your ability to handle calls and make people feel welcome will come in handy as you take and make calls throughout your day. You’ll love this job if you enjoy working
diligently, you’re great at working with people, and you thrive in a fast-paced, rewarding environment.
Apply today to step into a role that values your skills, offers growth opportunities, and lets you make a significant impact on our guests' vacation experiences.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Liquid Life family!
- Oversee all reservation processes, including taking incoming calls and emails, ensuring accurate and timely entry of all bookings into the system, and confirming reservations with guests and property owners.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to understand and implement rate structures and specials, continuously focusing on maximizing revenue and occupancy levels.
- Provide top-notch customer service to guests and property owners, answering inquiries and handling issues or concerns professionally.
- Work closely with other departments, such as Housekeeping and Maintenance, to ensure smooth coordination between bookings and property readiness.
- Stay updated on market trends, property availability, and rates to provide informed suggestions to guests and aid in their decision-making process.
- Recent experience in the vacation rental industry, preferably with making reservations, working with rates/specials, and sales oriented.
- Able to work with and understand multiple online software applications
- Able to communicate effectively with your Guest Services and Reservation Team members.
- Excellent MAC/OS operating system knowledge
- Excellent computer and internet navigation skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Up to $70,000
Bonus: Annual bonus opportunity based on individual and company performance
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Relocation assistance for the right candidate
Schedule: Must be available on weekdays, weekends and some holidays. Office hours of operation are 8:00 am until 7:00 pm.