SEASCAPE RESORT: Assistant General Manager
Advance your career and deliver unforgettable vacation experiences to guests from around the world.
Location: Miramar Beach, FL
Seascape Golf Beach and Tennis Resort span over 300 acres of lush green grounds, including lakes and 2000 feet of pristine white beaches. Over the last four decades, we’ve become the premier vacation destination in Destin, Florida, offering our guests exclusive amenities and unparalleled service. It is our goal to not only meet but exceed each guests’ expectations. We cater to a wide range of guests from families looking for fun in the sun, golf & tennis getaways to hosting corporate functions, weddings, reunions, and other memorable milestones in our guests' lives.
Seascape is family-focused. We recognize that each position is vital to our success. We hold ourselves to a high standard in our commitment to provide guests with a 5-star experience. You’ll love working here.
As the Assistant General Manager, you will work closely with and report directly to the General Manager. In this role, you will be required to possess a high level of business sense with a solid financial and marketing background. You must be hyper-focused on maintaining and magnifying an excellent homeowner and guest experience, act as a support to the General Manager and ensure that policies are implemented and adhered to.
To be successful as the Assistant General manager, you’ll need to have a proven track record of strong leadership skills, and experience managing large teams with the talent to provide constructive criticism and feedback, and train and support staff. It will be vital to think and operate strategically to maintain and advance the various programs and businesses you will be responsible for managing.
- Oversee all rental acquisitions within the current rental management program
- Manage and oversee the Homeowners’ Association program and involvement
- Foster relationships with resort sponsors and work to expand the resort sponsorship program
- Oversee, maintain and track the resort voucher program
- Oversee the Amenity Program Enhancements
- Oversee the Golf Cart Storage business
- Strong involvement with all branding development
- Oversight of all resort events
- Specific management responsibilities pertaining to a new development project; The Grove at Seascape Resort and The Grove Amenities.
- Specific management responsibilities pertaining to Seascape Towne Centre and all commercial centers the developer owns
- Train, develop, and support staff members.
- Oversee resort communication systems
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, hospitality or hotel management
- 5+ years of hospitality experience
- 3+ years in an upper-level management position leading large teams
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate, set goals and meet company objectives
- Computer literate with the ability to use web-based software
- Valid driver’s license
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $90,000 based upon experience, expertise, and achievement
Bonus: Bonus Package
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
We’d like to hear from you if you have a strong management and hospitality background with the ability to work as a team and effectively use your business skills to create an environment for guest and employee satisfaction.