Seascape Golf Beach and Tennis Resort span over 300 acres of lush green grounds, including lakes and 2000 feet of pristine white beaches. Over the last four decades, we’ve become the premier vacation destination in Destin, Florida, offering our guests exclusive amenities and unparalleled service. It is our goal to not only meet but exceed each guest’s expectations. We cater to a wide range of guests, from families looking for fun in the sun, and golf & tennis getaways to hosting corporate functions, weddings, reunions, and other memorable milestones in our guests' lives.
Seascape is family-focused. We recognize that each position is vital to our success. We hold ourselves to a high standard in our commitment to providing guests with a 5-star experience. You’ll love working here.
As the Assistant General Manager, you will work closely with and report directly to the General Manager. In this role, you will be required to possess a high level of business sense with a solid financial and management background. You must be hyper-focused on maintaining and magnifying an excellent homeowner and guest experience, support the General Manager, and ensure that policies are implemented and adhered to.
To be successful as the Assistant General manager, you’ll need to have a proven track record of strong leadership skills and experience managing large teams with the talent to provide constructive criticism and feedback and train and support staff. It will be vital to think and operate strategically to maintain and advance the various programs and businesses you will be responsible for managing.
- Manage and oversee the Homeowners’ Association program as the Developer’s representative to two HOA boards.
- Foster relationships with resort sponsors and work to expand the resort sponsorship program.
- Oversee, maintain and track the resort voucher program.
- Oversee the Amenity Program Enhancements, Golf Cart Rental business, and merchandise sales efforts at all POS outlets.
- Work closely with the Business Development team and unit acquisition efforts.
- Strong involvement with all branding development.
- Assistance with all resort events.
- Specific management responsibilities pertaining to a new development project; The Grove at Seascape Resort and The Grove Amenities.
- Specific management responsibilities pertaining to Seascape Towne Centre and all commercial centers the developer owns
- Train, develop, and support staff members.
- Oversee resort communication systems
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, hospitality, or hotel management
- 5+ years of hospitality experience
- 3+ years in an upper-level management position leading large teams
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate, set goals and meet company objectives
- Computer literate with the ability to use web-based software
- Valid driver’s license
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $90,000 based on experience, expertise, and achievement
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Vacation days and sick days.
- Workplace perks include company-owned golf and recreation activities (including beach service), discounts at company-owned restaurants and retail outlets, etc.
Schedule: Monday through Friday with the flexibility to work evenings and holidays as needed
We’d like to hear from you if you have a strong management and hospitality background with the ability to work as a team and effectively use your business skills to create an environment for guest and employee satisfaction.