Located in Palm Springs, one of the most iconic and beautiful areas in the United States, we offer guests incredible spaces with an emphasis on design, resort amenities, and lots of sunshine.
Acme House Company is a vacation rental and property management firm that emphasizes "we" over "me." To achieve that, we've created an environment where our staff feels valued and enjoys going to work.
Why do we operate this way?
Because we love what we do, and we love the people we do it with. It’s that dedication and team spirit that has resulted in our becoming an award-winning company offering guests a curated portfolio of distinctive homes in Palm Springs and the surrounding area.
As our Guest Services Agent, you will be the face of ACME House Company responsible for creating a positive first and last impression for each guest. In this position, you will be relied on to provide exceptional customer service to both our guests and Partner Owners.
Each day you will be required to work alongside our Property Care Team and Housekeeping Team to create and assign tasks, help guests, dispatch service calls, and provide our Partner Owners with support and respect as any issues arise.
To be a successful candidate, you must have strong organizational skills, the ability to pay incredible attention to detail, confidence, and an outgoing personality with a flair for seeing tasks through to the end.
If providing outstanding customer service and creating memorable experiences for guests here at ACME is something that would drive you to get out of bed each day with a smile on your face - the way it does for us, we want to hear from you!
- Delegate tasks to our housekeeping and property care teams.
- Answer calls, DM’s, and emails from inquiries, guests, and homeowners.
- Address any concerns in a warm and professional manner.
- Dispatch service calls.
- Assist property owners with any concerns or issues as they arise.
- 2+ years of experience in the hospitality industry, property management, hotels, or equivalent is ideal.
- Not afraid of the daily use of technology.
- Ability to pass an upon-hiring drug screening with an ongoing ability to maintain our drug-free workplace standards.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to learn information about our properties and the surrounding area and communicate it effectively to our guests.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $20- $23 per hour based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules