We're accounting and payroll advisors with over 30 years of experience helping small businesses in destination markets.
ASAP's Vacation Rental Accounting division seeks an experienced administrative professional to join our dynamic team. ASAP provides bookkeeping services for property managers across the nation, specializing in trust accounting oversight and management.
You should know that our success comes from an amazing team with the same vision of helping businesses succeed. We are relationship-focused and solutions-oriented with crazy technical skills. And we’re super picky about details. We use our superhero abilities to help clients during the day and take to the outdoors on weekends. If you feel like this describes you, please apply!
This role, in particular, assists with day-to-day administrative bookkeeping tasks within property management platforms (Track, LiveRez, Streamline). This position will act as an “Account Manager” with our clients, communicating regularly on the status of their accounting. This role will work collaboratively with other Account Managers and our support team to help our clients.
- Act as primary contact for a designated group of clients, communicating on the progress of processing, missing information, potential issues, and general account specifics.
- Assist with administrative accounting tasks including but not limited to accounts payables, accounts receivables, deposit grouping, bank reconciliation, payment processor reconciliation, sales, and lodging tax preparation, etc.
- Build strong relationships with our customers; as an extension of their team. Use client feedback to improve overall customer experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience.
- Minimum of 6 months with property management software (bonus if it's LiveRez, Track, or Streamline).
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills; excels in written and verbal communications. ● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $70,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance,
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement, including company match
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as flexible work schedules
- This is a fully remote position in the United States; our company is based in Colorado.