We're accounting and payroll advisors with over 30 years of experience helping small businesses in destination markets.
ASAP's Vacation Rental Accounting division seeks an experienced property management accounting professional to join our dynamic team. ASAP provides bookkeeping services for property managers across the nation, specializing in trust accounting oversight and management.
You should know that our success comes from an amazing team who have the same vision of helping businesses succeed. We are relationship-focused and solutions-oriented with crazy technical and communication skills. And we’re super picky about details. We use our superhero abilities to help clients during the day and take to the outdoors on weekends. If you feel like this describes you, please apply!
This role, in particular, is to be a leading industry expert while acting as the primary contact for our client, or what we refer to as an Account Manager. This role is responsible for managing the accounting activities and tasks for their designated clients' general accounting functions, emphasizing providing industry knowledge and insight to our clients. This position will work with our support team to oversee the day-to-day accounting workflows.
- Manages a designated client base or segment; acts as the primary contact with the client(s) and oversees processing schedule, workflow, and general account specifics.
- Oversee all areas of workflow and tasks related to the Scope of Services ASAP provides for each particular client. This may include but is not limited to accounts payables, accounts receivables, deposit management, data entry and coding, bank reconciliation, sales and lodging tax preparation and reporting, and financial reporting and analysis.
- Build strong relationships with our customers; as an extension of their leadership team. Consult with clients regularly to address pain points and challenges and provide industry resources to ultimately aid in clients' success. Use client feedback to improve overall customer experience.
- Leadership; assist in mentoring and training team members and assisting the Director of Accounting with strategic initiatives.
- Minimum of 4 years of accounting experience.
- Minimum of 1 year with property management software (bonus if it's LiveRez, Track, or Streamline).
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills; excels in written and verbal communications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for numbers and customer service.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $70,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules