The most 5-star reviews of any cotton bedding brand online
Feeling good about the work you do and the product you sell is paramount at California Design Den. If you’re a conscientious citizen who cares about people and the environment - working at California Design Den will feel like coming home.
At California Design Den, we are committed to providing our customers with natural, sustainable bedding that not only enhances their sleep experience but also
supports their overall well-being and the health of our planet. We believe a good night's sleep is essential for living your best life. We strive to design and
manufacture products that meet the highest standards of quality, comfort, and sustainability. Not only is this an incredible product for the retail market, but it’s also a game changer for the vacation rental industry, providing high-quality, long-lasting bedding to property managers and vacation rental owners across the globe.
Since our launch in 2017, we have delighted millions of customers and have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, The Oprah Magazine, and many more. But we aren’t stopping there. It is our mission to continue to innovate and bring natural comfort to more homes and short-term accommodations through new product lines, markets, and channels.
Giving back is also a priority for us. We are making a positive impact in the following ways:
- 14k+ bedding items donated to US charities in 2022
- Sustainable packaging with 1.5+ million plastic bags eliminated
- Only ethical cotton from small family farms in India
- Our family-owned factory proudly supports 400+ working families
We are seeking an ambitious Account Executive who is innovative and ready to spearhead an incredible opportunity. This could be the perfect next step for you if you are a seasoned salesperson with experience developing incentivized sales strategies and can effectively lead sales teams to success.
With an established position as the number one brand of cotton bed sheets on Amazon and significant market share, we have launched a dedicated brand website set up expressly to sell to vacation rental owners and property management companies. To date, our efforts have been passive as we’ve taken the time necessary to lay the operational groundwork for success. With our systems now in place, we are seeking an experienced leader, with the right connections in the Vacation Rental world to drive sales.
In light of the positive feedback we have received about the quality and value of our bed linens and bedding, as well as the strong market interest, we are confident that the individual leading this new B2B sales channel will experience tremendous success.
- Manage the B2B vacation rental sales channel
- Increase year-over-year channel profitability, having managed inventory allocations and marketing incentive
- Establish new vacation-rental accounts & partnerships in the US with high repeat rates
- Cultivate relationships with key accounts to maximize growth potential and ensure repeat business
- Develop, implement, and manage incentive marketing programs
- Work with our Inventory Planner to plan for wholesale allocations
- Report on business performance in business reviews to the Executive Leadership team
- Handle lead generation while following through on established leads and closing the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Retail, Marketing, or a similar field
- 5+ years of experience leading sales to the VR community
- Strong understanding of community and the complexities of managing relationships
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with a practical, common-sense approach to getting things done.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: OTE (on track earnings) of $150,000
Bonus: Sales incentive driven
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
Schedule: Available during business hours with the flexibility to attend PR and networking events.