The Accounting Consultant is responsible for working with customers to understand their accounting requirements and workflow, and to translate their requirements and workflow into Track system configuration. This role will partner with other Consultants on the team to ensure an overall understanding of the customers workflow in order to help customers maximize efficiency and adoption of the Track platform.
This position is a critical element of our TRACK Professional Services team and ensures customers are delighted with the TRACK software at launch - ultimately ensuring customer retention and expansion.This person understands the travel and hospitality industry, has a passion for technology, is slightly obsessed with helping customers succeed and thrives working in a fast-paced, fluid environment. This servant leader will be responsible for ensuring that our customers consistently receive Five Star Customer Experience and leverage our tools and software to the utmost - truly driving customer success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the project team on assigned projects and implementations with the client to truly understand their business needs, how they perform day-to-day functions, and overall business operations to truly partner with our clients
- Configuration and set up recommendations for the client to best utilize our software.
- Coaching and training other TRACK Implementation Specialists on the system, accounting, and how to appropriately implement each module of the software as well as new features that are released in the software
- Manage smooth, on-time, and on budget client implementation projects across multiple department resources
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise in the implementation process - ensuring the project continues on time, on budget, and accurately
- Run Quality Assurance testing on all modules prior to releasing the site to the client for testing, prior to launch, and prior to any team member traveling out to an on-site implementation
- Professionally communicate with the Director and other resources such as the Product and Engineering Team on new items that come up as a request (from the client or from internal team members) or as a bug, new features or functionality, to help identify where resources should be allocated and which items to prioritize in the work queue
- Offer and maintain exceptional customer service for all internal and external customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as the hospitality industry
- Work with clients and leadership to proactively develop and implement best practices, standards, processes, methodologies, and metrics in support of organizational objectives
- Identify areas of growth for better implementations and customer satisfaction with the adaptation of TRACK both with the customer and internal staff
- Travel to meet with customers and lead implementations as necessary
- Execute other related company projects as necessary based on the needs of the organization
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent field or discipline or experience
- Five (5) or more years of experience with accounting within the Vacation Rental industry
- Familiar with accounts payable workflows, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and trust/escrow, accrual, and cash accounting with the vacation rental industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and SQL skills
- Experience in working with various Property Management Systems within the hospitality/vacation rental industry
- Preferred experience with North Carolina Real Estate Commission (NCREC) accounting and reporting requirements
- Must be passionate about the success of the customer
- Must possess a desire for continual improvement on all duties and responsibilities specified
Demonstrates and celebrates in others the Travelnet Solutions Core Values. Our five Core Values reflect the behaviors that shape the tone of how we work with each other, our partners, and our customers. These are demonstrated through:
- Serve: Considering people’s point of view is something we strive for in every aspect of our work. We look to serve others.
- Take Ownership: We all act like owners, treating the Company’s assets as our own and behaving with the Company’s long-term success in mind. No excuses, no blame. We get the job done. We take pride in owning our destiny...and empowering others to own theirs.
- Integrity: We always try to do the right thing. We are honest and straightforward with each other.
- Create the Future: Continued innovation allows us to push the envelope for the travel and hospitality industry. We are determined to create a wide range of products and services, providing world-class experiences for guests and properties.
- Have Passion For Winning: We have a healthy dissatisfaction with the status quo. Discipline, drive and work ethic to always put our customers, our people, and our company in a position to win.
I agree I am able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation efficiently through our Core Values. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and/or skills required of all personnel so classified. This does not alter my At-Will Employment status.Revised: 01/13/2021 FLSA Status: Full Time /Exempt Direct Reports: No Travel Required: 25% Bonus Eligible: Yes