Top-notch trainer and relationship-builder wanted!
Are you a proactive, friendly communicator?
Love working with and through people?
Do you strive to be a partner, not a vendor?
Are you excited about working in a rapidly growing startup?
Are you intrigued by the exploding potential of AI and data?
As our Trainer/Account Manager, you will be working independently (remotly) to build trusted relationships with some of the most innovative real estate brokerages in the county. They will look to you to connect their business objectives to our cutting-edge AI-driven solutions.
- Develop and nurture relationships with our nationwide client base becoming a trusted partner in their business
- Manage and quarterback the initial implementation of new clients to our system
- Take responsibility for executing our account management process including routine follow-ups and client touchpoints
- Train clients in the use of our system, connecting our features to their business objectives. Training sessions range from one-on-one to large group classes, both virtual and in-person.
- Supervise the creation and roll-out of a user certification program
- A minimum of 2 year’s training or education experience with demonstrated success. Software or SAAS expertise a plus
- Proven ability to work independently. Must be a self-starter and have the ability to multi-task
- Comfort with numbers, statistics and data
- Experience in the residential real estate industry strongly desired
- Excellent communication skills (listening, written, and verbal), as well as strong interpersonal skills
- This position is 100% remote but residing in Milwaukee/Chicago area a plus.
What we have to offer
- Opportunity to work alongside founding team
- Be part of a rapidly growing company funded by angel investors with deep domain experience in the real estate industry
- Unmatched independence in work environment and schedule
- The ability to influence the product and method of delivery
Compensation: Base of $45,000 - $60,000/yr
Founded in 2017, Relitix uses advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence tools and techniques to analyze real estate listing and transaction data. We use powerful software to allow our clients to visualize data in ways unthinkable. Our analytical products provide insight and decision support to the managers of the nation’s largest and most prominent real estate brokerages from coast to coast.