At Liquid Life, we think there’s no greater honor than to provide beautiful, comfortable, clean retreats for families to gather and reconnect.
We are a premier vacation rental and property management company, handling over 400 properties across Orange Beach, Gulf Shores & Perdido Key areas.
Our legacy of top-tier service started in 2012, and ever since, we've been committed to giving our guests the Gulf Coast's most luxurious and premium vacation rentals. We take pride in our close-knit and friendly team, where everyone supports each other's growth and improvement. At Liquid Life, we view every property owner as a valuable partner and every guest as a new member of our growing family.
Read on to learn how you can dive into a refreshing work culture that values professional growth and a healthy work-life balance.
As a Quality Assurance Inspector with Liquid Life, you will work with us during our busiest seasons to ensure our properties provide first-class accommodations and an unparalleled guest experience consistent with our clean stay guarantees. This position will be rewarding for you if you’re a meticulous and detail-oriented individual who appreciates a steady-paced role and enjoys collaborating with others.
As our QA Inspector, your primary responsibility will be to inspect each property before our guests arrive and the first to assess it post-departure to make a note of any damages, retrieve lost and found items, and set the stage for our cleaning teams.
Once the cleans have been completed, you will then return to the property to ensure that it is check-in ready and make any minor adjustments as necessary.
If you’ve been looking for a position that frees you from sitting behind a desk and you’re able to work methodically through a property inspection checklist while being part of a friendly and hard-working team, connect with us today.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and getting started.
- Conduct thorough property inspections to ensure floors and furnishings are vacuumed, hard surface floors are mopped, and all areas dusted, polished, and cleaned, including walls, doors, and windows.
- Ensure all storage areas and homewares are neat, organized, and in good condition.
- Retrieve any lost and found items.
- Confirm that trash, dirty linens, towels, and used amenities from rooms/property and outside areas were removed from the property.
- Assist with monitoring housekeeping supply inventory in the field, submitting re-order requests as needed when house supplies and stock are low.
- Maintain property inspection records and report any issues.
- Highschool or GED is preferred
- Able to successfully multitask and manage small tasks and processes with attention to detail.
- Able to use moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 30 lbs) with frequent lifting, pushing of supplies and equipment, as well as prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending, and kneeling.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Access to email and the ability to use apps to complete reports
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $17.00 /hour