River Ridge Rentals is a premier luxury vacation rental management company with properties in Breckenridge and Copper Mountain Colorado. Founded in 2004, our goal is to provide luxury vacations for our guests while upholding the value of our partner's investment. We are a family-owned business; we treat all of our employees like they are members of the family and we work hard as a team to ensure all of our success.
River Ridge Rentals is looking to hire an enthusiastic and experienced Guest Services Manager focused on building a personal connection with our guests by communicating directly with them on a daily basis to resolve questions and issues as they arise. Your primary goal will be to create fantastic, memorable, five-star experiences for all guests and ensure they turn into lifelong customers.
We’re looking for someone who embodies hospitality, loves helping others, has excellent problem-solving skills, and can resolve any issues or disputes with kindness and professionalism. You’ll be responsible for communicating with guests via phone, email, text message, and push notifications. In addition to responding to inbound communication, you’ll take ownership over outbound communication to ensure it is thorough, appropriate, and timely. On an as-needed basis, you’ll also assist with processing reservations, inquiries, and sales calls. This position requires you to interact with all departments, monitor and follow up on multiple tasks, and facilitate issues through to completion. It requires excellent customer service skills, strong communication abilities, both written and verbal, and dynamic problem-solving skills.
The duties and responsibilities are described but not limited to those outlined below.
- Develop proficiency with company reservations, property management, communications, and other technology systems to support the company's ability to meet and exceed guest experience expectations.
- Work with the operations team to ensure guests are having five-star experiences.
- Assist with reservations when needed.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure property listings, pre-arrival communications, and guest apps are updated and accurate.
- Proactively identify residence, service, and guest communication-related issues and coordinate with appropriate resources to resolve them for current and future guest stays. Examples include property listings accuracy, pre-arrival information/expectation setting, property access, maintenance and housekeeping, telecom/entertainment services, and operating/guest supply inventory issues.
- Work hours may require after-office hours, weekend and holiday shifts, and on-call availability.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- Specific job duties may change as the company grows.
- At least five years of customer service experience.
- Minimum four years of college education preferred.
- Experience with all modules of the Google Office Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive) and/or Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word and Excel)
- Ability to quickly learn and master the use of multiple business technology platforms.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively and diplomatically communicate and respond to questions from team members, guests, and business partners.
- An unrelenting focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Excellent organization, follow-through, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Internally motivated and sees opportunities to improve processes
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- High energy and always ready to do everything you can to make sure our guests have a great stay.
- Able to handle stressful situations in a calm, positive and professional manner.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $40,000 - $55,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Paid medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits