Harris Vacation Rentals is a locally owned boutique vacation rental company specializing in luxury rentals in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, and Fort Morgan. We are a company that prides itself on excellent owner service, exceptional guest experience, and outstanding employee culture. We manage over 120 properties along the Alabama Gulf Coast and have created a brand that stands out as one that takes the utmost effort in taking care of our guests, owners, and team members. Founded in 2010, but dating all the way back to 1983, Harris Vacation Rentals is the premier company to suit vacation needs, and owner needs, and in return is the most desirable place to work in our industry.
The Guest Relations Manager is responsible for managing the Guest Relations team, enhancing the customer experience, and ensuring the most professional and flawless guest experience possible.
- Scheduling and managing the Guest Relations Team.
- Monitor and continuously improve the daily operations.
- Conduct departmental meetings on a regular basis.
- Review and approve payroll on a timely basis.
- Review social media sites.
- Complete training and projects as requested.
- Develop departmental metrics and track weekly.
- Review emails, voicemails/text messages and respond promptly.
- Answer phones and assist guests with information before check-in, in-house, and after checking out.
- Use Streamline to manage reservations.
- Enter and review work orders for the maintenance department in Breezeway.
- Review after-hours and reservations voice mailboxes/texts and respond promptly.
- Previous experience in the vacation rental or hospitality industry is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in guest services is desired.
- Ability to work onsite or remotely with a reliable phone, computer, and Wi-Fi.
- Knowledgeable of the area that Harris Vacation Rentals services.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom Software, and Google docs.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 with Bonuses
Bonus Details: Team-Based Bonuses
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules