Located in “Old Florida,” the northwest portion of the emerald coast with white sand dune beaches, turquoise water, and visitors from around the world, White Sands Hospitality offers dining experiences that guests remember long after they’ve gone home. If you relish the idea of transporting your skills to a fascinating part of the world where you’ll be able to focus on using your expert technique alongside sourcing sustainable produce, seafood, and meats, then we’d love to discuss this opportunity with you. At White Sands Hospitality we:
● Represent the area’s most recognizable destinations, spanning from Mexico Beach to Saint George Island.
● Strive to foster positive, long-lasting social and environmental impact
● Aim to create opportunity and growth for our team
● Believe that hospitality comes alive through team members who deliver exceptional guest experiences.
Join our team today and build on your career tomorrow!
We seek a passionate, enthusiastic, and creative culinary professional with a profound interest in food and wine, a strong desire to build culinary knowledge, and a drive to set the highest standards in our charming, burgeoning tourist destination of Northwest Florida’s Gulf Coast.
Offering highly competitive compensation packages, the ideal candidate to become our Executive Chef will work alongside our hyper-local and experienced team to assist with planning and managing our culinary program. You’ll also be very involved in creating menus and managing daily kitchen activities for a collection of restaurants, each with a varying vibe and
To succeed in this role, it will be crucial for you to be passionate about the culinary arts, accomplished with seafood, and proficient in all aspects of food preparation and presentation. You will manage high-level operations across multiple kitchens and oversee staff to ensure that the highest quality of cuisine and authentic dining experience is delivered to our guests.
As the Executive Chef, you will be “the chief” and responsible for menu development and execution, implementing vision, taste, and consistency across multiple venues in the area. Your daily tasks will include assigning kitchen work, preparing meals for diners, interviewing/training staff, collaborating with senior management, and overseeing kitchen and restaurant inventory.
- Curate, develop, refine, and implement distinct menus.
- Plan and direct kitchen operations, including food preparation, cooking, and cleanup.
- Manage staff and maintain control of back-of-house operations.
- Ensure all staff adhere to food safety and hygiene regulations.
- Create compelling, relevant restaurant menu concepts.
- Collaborate with senior staff to align kitchen operations with the overarching goals of the Hospitality Group and portfolio of restaurants.
- Direct monthly inventory while maintaining vendor relationships.
- Recruit, hire, and train chefs, cooks, kitchen staff, and servers.
- Maintain kitchen equipment and restaurant supplies.
- 7+ years of relevant and significant experience as a chef, in addition to experience as a sous chef or line cook.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a proven manager with natural leadership abilities.
- Highly motivated self-starter, attention to detail, and proficient multi-tasker.
- Creative, forward-thinking, and positive.
- Passion for culinary arts, food trends, and seafood.
- Willing to relocate to Northwest Florida’s Gulf Coast.
- Solid sense of humor is a plus!
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $75,000 - $85,000
Bonus Details: Based on performance with the potential to be $20,000+
- Relocation Assistance to Northwest Florida's Gulf Coast.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, generous PTO, and 6 paid vacation days.
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Dental and Vision insurance are available.
- Flexible work schedules
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food, and coffee