Sojo is the vacation rental industry’s first amenity automation platform. We connect to property managers’ reservation calendars to totally automate the ordering, storing, and kitting of guest amenities – from the bathroom and laundry to the kitchen and pantry.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced startup environment with a small but passionate team who values innovation, customer obsession, market transformation, and a relentless focus on simplifying operations for vacation rental managers across the country.
We are looking for a passionate, self-starting, and effective customer service professional to foster long-term relationships with our clients. This is a key role within sojo, and we’re looking for someone with the drive and creativity to help us build the best customer service team in the industry.
sojo provides a unique opportunity to support a platform that provides both physical goods and software to a growing client base of vacation rental managers of all sizes. This means one day you’ll be helping a client create a custom set of amenities for their luxury properties, and the next you’ll be tracking down a reservation issue with one of our integrated software partners. This is a unique role that will work with every department across the business - and you’ll have the autonomy and support you need to be successful every step of the way.
If you’re ready to flex your skills and learn a few new ones, we’d love to work together!
As a Customer Support Specialist you will:
- Act as the face of sojo for key client accounts.
- Drive adoption, retention, and expansion for a product vacation rental managers love.
- Master our in-house technology platform that manages all product orders, shipping information, and client account details.
- Provide clear, thoughtful, and empathetic phone, email, and chat communication to clients
- Troubleshoot client issues relating to our in-house tech and outside integrations.
- Help build the foundation of customer success at sojo by establishing and documenting processes, creating customer support content (help center articles, videos, etc.), and developing internal training documentation.
- Elevate your skills as we move quickly to grow our product lines and SaaS platform functionality.
We are a growing team looking for a key early hire. So, even if you don’t match all of the requirements exactly but feel that you’d be a great fit, please still apply!
- A track record of high achievement in your past account management or customer support roles.
- A passion for outstanding customer support and the role it plays in making the larger team successful.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate complicated technical concepts clearly and thoughtfully to clients.
- A natural curiosity and desire to dive into issues and understand the true root cause.
- Experience balancing multiple customers needs simultaneously and independently prioritizing your workday.
- Highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry.
- A drive to identify creative ways to improve the customer experience and suggest new, out-of-the-box ideas.
- An interest in personal and professional growth, as you’ll have exposure to many facets of our day-to-day business and the opportunity to grow into new roles within the company.
Nice to haves:
- You’ve been an early hire at a fast-growing startup before.
- Experience in the growing vacation rental industry.
- Experience working in software (or natural ability to learn and adopt new tools).
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 with OTE of $68,000
- Retention Bonus: Following the commencement of your employment with sojo, you will receive $5,000 as a retention bonus on the first anniversary of employment. In order to be eligible to receive this benefit, you must be employed in good standing with sojo on the anniversary date.
- Variable Compensation: In addition to your Annual Base Compensation, you will be eligible for an annual bonus opportunity up to a maximum of 15% of your base salary per year. All variable compensation will be at the sole discretion of sojo.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long term disability insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Telecommuting options