Vintory is the only sales and marketing platform in the vacation rental industry dedicated entirely to helping professional property managers grow their inventory. We pride ourselves in providing a completely customized experience for property managers, and do the same for our team members! We are an inclusive, fun, 100% transparent, and values-driven company with an incredible culture to match. We’re looking for another rock star to join the team that is eager to grow with us!
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be a key part of Vintory’s growth strategy by filling the sales pipeline for our account executives by setting demos with prospects through a variety of cold outreach channels. Successful candidates can make $100k+ if they have the skills, tenacity, and drive that it takes.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven, organized, and reliable. They should have experience working in a CRM system, building prospect lists (from an existing database), and doing outreach to high-level targets through cold calling, cold emailing, and LinkedIn outreach.
The role is an excellent opportunity for someone that wants experience working at a high-growth SaaS company with a first-to-market product. They’ll have the opportunity to broaden their skillset through learning (and helping refine) a highly strategic, data-driven, and tech-enabled outreach system.
If you’re excited by the idea of scaling quickly and working with a team that is fast-moving, transparent, values-driven, and fun, then come check us out.
“Working with an All-Star team that's willing to go above and beyond for our partners is a blast. We're innovating one of the up-and-coming industries (Vacation Rentals) worldwide, and it's an amazing experience to be a part of. Knowing that we're all on board and driving toward the same rocks and goals is a refreshing experience, and being in start-up mode, we're developing a lot of the processes and foundation that are going to let us flourish into the future.” Vintory Employee Testimonial
“Vintory is unlike any other company I have worked for. The culture is amazing - and is intended to be so by upper management. They only hire the top 10% and it shows in the team they have built here. People are willing to go the extra mile and do things that don't necessarily fall into their job description to get the job done. It's an "all-hands-on-deck" mentality from top to bottom.” Vintory Employee Testimonial
"Remote work has made it possible for me to move to a mountain town where I have endless opportunities to recreate and recharge my batteries. Vintory is uniquely positioned in the vacation rental industry and is truly helping business owners. Everyone at the company truly seems passionate about our mission. There is a great opportunity to advance and grow with this company since it is fairly young still. Perks are great, benefits are great. Most importantly, senior management is supportive and easy to reach." Vintory Employee Testimonial
- At least one year of experience in cold sales outreach
- Experience building prospect lists within a CRM system
- Ability to quickly connect with prospects over the phone and set demos
- High efficiency and volume output
- A strong desire to learn and constantly improve
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
On Target Earnings of $100,000+
- Remote Workforce - work anywhere you want
- An inclusive, fun, values-driven company culture
- A fast-growing company
- Work / Life balance
- Competitive pay, and bonuses
- Your work makes a difference here, and we make a huge impact on our customers' profits
- Transparency – regular All-Team meetings, so you can stay in the know about what's going on in all areas of our business
- Benefits (401k, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Long Term/Short Term Disability)
- Unlimited Vacation and PTO
- Travel Perks - 2 Trips anywhere in World through our luxury accommodations vendor-customer Third Home
- Daylighting - Pet projects (10% of your time work on any pet projects)
- Gym Membership Reimbursable Program
- Building a great culture is our # 1 priority! Check out our 5/5 Stars on Glassdoor!