Vintory is the only sales and marketing software platform in the vacation rental industry dedicated entirely to helping professional property managers grow their inventory. We pride ourselves in providing a completely customized experience for property managers, and do the same for our team members! We are an inclusive, fun, 100% transparent, and values-driven company with an incredible culture to match. We’re looking for another rock star to join the team that is eager to grow with us!
- Flexibility - People want flexibility in where/how they work. We don’t believe in “punching the clock”. We trust our team members and empower them to shape their work themselves so they can achieve the best possible results. We favor outcomes over hours worked.
- Autonomy - People want the ability to make decisions - even the wrong ones sometimes and that’s the best way to learn.
- Awesome Teammates - People want colleagues that they respect, admire, and enjoy. We spend a ton of time, money, and effort on hiring the right people that are a culture fit. We have a no-jerk policy. We do a great job of keeping them out but every once in a while, one slips through and we correct it.
- Transparency - People want transparency in a company’s culture, insights into the decisions being made, and what’s going on inside of their leader’s heads. Our culture is incredibly transparent. From weekly “All Hands” meetings to public sharing of everyone’s rocks (90-day goals) and all meeting notes, all team members have a line of sight into what’s going on in all areas of our business.
“Working with an All-Star team that's willing to go above and beyond for our partners is a blast. We're innovating one of the up-and-coming industries (Vacation Rentals) worldwide, and it's an amazing experience to be a part of. Knowing that we're all on board and driving toward the same rocks and goals is a refreshing experience, and being in start-up mode, we're developing a lot of the processes and foundation that are going to let us flourish into the future.” Vintory Employee Testimonial
“Vintory is unlike any other company I have worked for. The culture is amazing - and is intended to be so by upper management. They only hire the top 10% and it shows in the team they have built here. People are willing to go the extra mile and do things that don't necessarily fall into their job description to get the job done. It's an "all-hands-on-deck" mentality from top to bottom.” Vintory Employee Testimonial
"Remote work has made it possible for me to move to a mountain town where I have endless opportunities to recreate and recharge my batteries. Vintory is uniquely positioned in the vacation rental industry and is truly helping business owners. Everyone at the company truly seems passionate about our mission. There is a great opportunity to advance and grow with this company since it is fairly young still. Perks are great, benefits are great. Most importantly, senior management is supportive and easy to reach." Vintory Employee Testimonial
Vintory is excited to announce that we are now hiring a full-time Web and Graphic Designer, with a focus on sales and lead generation, to help us achieve our mission to grow the inventory of our partners.
The right person for this role will have a growth marketing mindset, love designing for conversion, and wholeheartedly enjoy building processes and systems that scale.
You will work closely with each of our partners to craft high-quality design elements that highlight the outcomes and benefits that our partners provide to their homeowners.
Through the delivery of different marketing tactics -- such as drip campaigns, landing pages, direct mail and more -- your designs will bring in more qualified leads to each of our partners.
Understanding the customer journey and specializing in designing creative marketing campaigns, you will improve the management and delivery of design assets to our partners.
Knowledge of the vacation rental industry is a plus but not required.
This position is remote and can be conducted out of the team member’s home as long as they have a quiet, dedicated place to conduct business and a fast and stable internet connection.
- Work closely with the design team to execute ideas, design strategy, and graphics within specified timelines.
- Create artwork for digital and print media
- Design high-conversion landing pages, both one-off custom projects and templates.
- Design custom digital and print marketing material, as well as templates
- Improve existing design elements to drive more leads to our partners
- Produce eye-catching designs within company and partner brand standards
- Work with Partner Success Coordinators to improve current partner deliverables
- Research and stay up-to-date with emerging design trends and practices
- Consult with partners and/or teammates (via phone and in-person) during initial onboarding to understand their brand positioning, market, and key selling points
- Manage the design request queue and respond to requests submitted by Partner Success Managers, Coordinators, and other teammates.
- Assesses day-to-day design needs
- Collaborate with Partner Success Managers to complete the build-out of all sales and marketing design for partner assets
- Collaborate with copywriting to develop creative campaign ideas for partners
- Review campaign results through insightful data analysis to evaluate design effectiveness to inform future lead generation efforts
- Maintain knowledge, skills, and market awareness in industry trends and standards; seek out areas for professional development
- Other duties as assigned
- At least three (3) years of Graphic Design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Submit 2-3 examples of sales/lead generating design with results
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Familiar with landing page design platforms and content management systems
- Experience designing for direct response marketing and website conversion
- Loves to better understand users, and enjoys digging into analytics and soft data
- Basic knowledge of printing processes and techniques
- Proven work experience in graphic design
- Strength designing for digital and print content
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multi-task, perform under tight deadlines, and exceed expectations
- Excellent UX skills
- Technical and Professional Knowledge and Expertise - general understanding of Vintory’s technology and best practices
- Fostering Innovation - approaches all design projects with an innovative mindset, while always placing partners’ success at the forefront.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Excellent compensation
- Your work makes a difference here, and we make a huge impact on our clients
- Best in Class Benefits - Matching 401k, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Profit-Sharing - Everyone is aligned, and we share the profits with the team
- Phantom Stock Program
- Unlimited Vacation and PTO - Yes you read that right!
- Travel Perks - 2 free weeks lodging per year anywhere in the world with our luxury accommodations partner - do we have your attention yet?
- Daylighting/Pet projects – take 10% of your time to work on any pet projects, philanthropy, or continuing education
- 100% Remote Workforce - work anywhere you want… a yurt in Yosemite, a tiny house in Nashville… as long as you have a stable internet connection you’re set! (*US-based only)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program - Spinning classes, Pilates, yoga, rock climbing, or just a plain-old normal gym