White Sands Hospitality is proud to represent the most iconic food and beverage destinations on the Forgotten Coast. Our family includes the famous Owl Café, Tap Room, and Franklin Café at the Gibson Inn in Apalachicola, Longbills, and the Cape Smokehouse on Cape San Blas, and multiple new concepts opening over the next few years.
Immediate management positions are available at all locations, with a focus on growth and maintaining our values. As a genuine luxury brand focused on our residents and guests, we have built a reputation over the years as a brand that cares about the community, leading to our growth and remarkable success. Come join our growing family today! With competitive pay, great benefits, generous Paid Time Off, and company-match 401(k), as well as a host of other perks, White Sands Hospitality cares about our employees as much as our guests.
At WSH, we…
- Believe the best vacations are in strong local communities
- Take pride in historic preservation
- Strive to foster positive, long-lasting social and environmental impact
- Aim to create growth and opportunity for our team
- Believe that hospitality comes alive through team members who deliver exceptional guest experiences.
- Provide first-class services and amenities across all our brands
- Are loyal brand stewards and the best at what we do
- Measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve
Do you want to work in paradise?
We are hiring Servers to provide excellent customer service while working in an upscale environment. Our company offers guest experiences that are second to none, and we pride ourselves on preserving the Old Florida charm.
The responsibilities of a server at White Sands Hospitality include taking orders, bringing food and drinks to guests, and refilling glasses as needed. Our servers must be hard-working, attentive to details, and proactive in their work. We offer an excellent benefits package and the chance to live and work in a gorgeous location for the right candidate.
If you have a strong work ethic, people love your energy, and you can work well on a team, we'd love to hear from you.
- Provide excellent and warm customer service
- Provide food and drink suggestions to guests
- Take guest orders with accuracy
- Deliver food and drinks to tables
- Refill drinks as needed
- Willing to clear, clean, and prepare tables as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Highschool diploma or GED is preferred
- Ability to learn and memorize the menu and specials
- Excellent customer service skills
- A positive and helpful attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Food, wine, and spirits knowledge is a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $7.98/hour + tips
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Exclusive employee perks across the White Sands Hospitality family of brands
Schedule: Flexibility is required to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.