With white dune beaches, turquoise water, and visitors from around the world, White Sands Hospitality, offers luxury vacation rental and dining experiences guests cherish for a lifetime.
White Sands Hospitality's values are:
- We believe the best vacations take place in strong local communities
- We always aim to create growth and opportunity for our team
- We measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve
With our focus on growth and maintaining our values, White Sands Hospitality is always looking for new talent. As a heartfelt luxury brand focused on our residents and guests, we have built a reputation over the years as a brand that cares about the community, leading to our growth and remarkable success.
Do you want to work in paradise?
White Sands Hospitality is hiring a server to provide excellent customer service while working in an upscale environment. Our company offers guest experiences that are second to none, and we pride ourselves on preserving the Old Florida charm.
The responsibilities of a server at White Sands Hospitality include taking orders, bringing food and drinks to guests, and refilling glasses as needed. Our servers must be hard-working, attentive to details, and proactive in their work. We offer an excellent benefits package and the chance to live and work in a gorgeous location for the right candidate.
If you have a strong work ethic, people love your energy, and you can work well on a team, we'd love to hear from you.
- Provide excellent and warm customer service
- Provide food and drink suggestions to guests
- Take guest's orders with accuracy
- Deliver food and drinks to tables
- Refill drinks as needed
- Willing to clear, clean, and prepare tables as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Highschool diploma or GED is preferred
- Ability to learn and memorize the menu and specials
- Excellent customer service skills
- A positive and helpful attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Food, wine, and spirits knowledge is a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $7.98/hour + tips
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
Schedule: Flexibility is required to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays