With white dune beaches, turquoise water, and visitors from around the world, White Sands Hospitality offers luxury vacation rental and dining experiences guests cherish for a lifetime.
White Sands Hospitality's values are:
- We believe the best vacations take place in strong local communities.
- We always aim to create growth and opportunity for our team.
- We measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve
With our focus on growth and maintaining our values, White Sands Hospitality is always looking for new talent. As a heartfelt luxury brand focused on our residents and guests, we have built a reputation over the years as a brand that cares about the community, which has led to our growth and remarkable success.
As a Housekeeper with White Sands Hospitality, you'll be responsible for cleaning all common areas and guest rooms in a total of seven properties. This role includes ensuring each unit is staged and ready when guests arrive for check-in.
To be the ideal candidate for the Housekeeper position, you must thrive in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail—checking everything from the baseboards to windows. It will be crucial for you to work independently and take pride in preparing spaces where people can make lifelong memories.
Housekeeping at White Sands Hospitality offers many benefits and opportunities for growth. As well as being challenging, the work is vital to the company's success and comes with a competitive wage and benefit package.
Discover a new opportunity with White Sands Hospitality and apply today.
- Clean and inspect rooms and common areas.
- Restock all consumables, such as toiletries.
- Ensure rooms are staged and ready to welcome guests in before check-in.
- Report any maintenance issues, damage, or loss of items to management.
- 2+ years of housekeeping experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Extremely task-oriented with high standards for quality and accuracy.
- Available to work 8-hour shifts with the ability to work on Sundays.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $14.00 / hour
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance