White Sands Hospitality is proud to represent the most iconic food and beverage destinations on the Forgotten Coast. Our family includes the famous Owl Café, Tap Room, and Franklin Café at the Gibson Inn in Apalachicola, Longbills and the Cape Smokehouse on Cape San Blas, and multiple new concepts opening over the next few years.
Immediate management positions are available at all locations, with a focus on growth and maintaining our values. As a genuine luxury brand focused on our residents and guests, we have built a reputation over the years as a brand that cares about the community, leading to our growth and remarkable success. Come join our growing family today! With competitive pay, great benefits, generous Paid Time Off, and company-match 401(k), as well as a host of other perks, White Sands Hospitality cares about our employees as much as our guests.
At WSH, we…
- Believe the best vacations are in strong local communities.
- Take pride in historic preservation.
- Strive to foster positive, long-lasting social and environmental impact.
- Aim to create growth and opportunity for our team.
- Believe that hospitality comes alive through team members who deliver exceptional guest experiences.
- Provide first-class services and amenities across all our brands.
- Are loyal brand stewards and the best at what we do.
- Measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve.
Do you have what it takes to be a busser at White Sands Hospitality?
A punctual and professional busser is needed to join our team. We’re looking for someone who’s willing to take initiative and see tasks through to the end. This includes cleaning and setting up tables for the next guests, taking dirty dishes to the dishwashing area, and providing general assistance to waitstaff. As a busser, you will hold an important position in maintaining the cleanliness of the dining area and ensuring it always meets our company standards.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, and, most importantly, be a team player with a positive attitude dedicated to outstanding customer service.
- Clear, clean, and prepare tables in a timely manner between guests.
- Prepare the dining room to welcome guests.
- Adhere to proper sanitation and cleanliness policies.
- Ensure a clean menu presentation.
- Removes completed courses from the table as needed.
- Supports wait staff as needed.
- Perform duties to close the dining room properly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A positive and helpful attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Food, wine, and spirits knowledge is a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $8.65 / hour
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Exclusive employee perks across the White Sands Hospitality family of brands
Schedule: Flexible evenings, weekends, and holidays are required