With white dune beaches, turquoise water, and visitors from around the world, White Sands Hospitality, offers luxury vacation rental and dining experiences guests cherish for a lifetime.
White Sands Hospitality's values are:
- We believe the best vacations take place in strong local communities
- We always aim to create growth and opportunity for our team
- We measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve
With our focus on growth and maintaining our values, White Sands Hospitality is always looking for new talent. As a heartfelt luxury brand focused on our residents and guests, we have built a reputation over the years as a brand that cares about the community, which has led to our growth and remarkable success.
Do you have what it takes to be a busser at White Sands Hospitality?
A punctual and professional busser is needed to join our team. We’re looking for someone who’s willing to take initiative and see tasks through to the end. This includes cleaning and setting up tables for the next guests, taking dirty dishes to the dishwashing area, and providing general assistance to waitstaff. As a busser, you will hold an important position in maintaining the cleanliness of the dining area and ensuring it always meets our company standards.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, and, most importantly, be a team player with a positive attitude dedicated to outstanding customer service.
- Clear, clean, and prepare tables in a timely manner between guests
- Prepare the dining room to welcome guests
- Adhere to proper sanitation and cleanliness policies
- Ensure clean menu presentation
- Removes completed courses from the table as needed
- Supports wait staff as needed
- Perform duties to close the dining room properly
- Other duties as assigned
- Highschool diploma or GED is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- A positive and helpful attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Food, wine, and spirits knowledge is a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $8.65/hour
Schedule: Flexible evenings, weekends, and holidays are required