Cape & Coast Premier Properties offers the most extensive collection of luxury beach homes along the Forgotten Coast, from Cape San Blas to St. George Island and Mexico Beach. With a focus on beachfront and private-pool properties, we provide world-class guest experiences with upscale amenities, concierge offerings, and white-glove service.
Company values we live by are:
- We believe the best vacations take place in strong local communities
- We always aim to create growth and opportunity for our team
- We measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve
We are part of the White Sands Hospitality family, providing refined hospitality experiences across the Forgotten Coast. At White Sands Hospitality, we are committed to preserving, rehabilitating, and promoting the special treasures and natural splendor of Old Florida. Representing the area’s most recognizable destinations spanning from Mexico Beach and Cape San Blas to Saint George Island and Apalachicola, we are a hardworking group of locals with deep roots in and pride for our community.
Keep our properties tidy by doing a trash can round-up and earn extra income!
A day in the life of a Waste Valet at Cape & Coast is not just about handling our waste removal; it's about playing an important role as a team player in ensuring our homes are kept clean for our guests and neighbors.
As a Waste Valet, your duties will include visiting each property on your route on the assigned day to pull trash cans to the curb. You’ll need to move bags from partially full cans to fill up other cans to ensure guests still have a usable can on garbage pick-up day, keep count of the bins at each location, as well as maintain the containers and locks.
This job is a great way to earn additional income on the Cape. If you take pride in your work, appreciate stability and routine, and enjoy contributing to a team that showcases the best of Cape San Blas, this role will be an excellent fit for you.
- Pull trash cans to the road as scheduled.
- Efficiently transfer trash from a partially-filled can to a fuller one without causing an overflow. This allows for a can to be left for guests while maintaining cleanliness.
- Any excess trash on the ground is to be put in an empty can, taken to the road, entirely removed from the premises, and put in a dumpster. Pull trash cans back to the house by the deadline.
- Confirm the garbage can count per pick up per house.
- Maintain the cans/address on cans/C&C stickers on cans,
- Install and upkeep bear-proof locks and yard cleanups when animals get into the garbage.
- Must have a valid Driver's License and a clean driving record
- Reliable vehicle
- Must be reliable and able to keep the trash can pick up and return schedule.
- Must be physically able to pull trash cans and lift trash bags as needed.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Wage: $7.00 per home, multiple homes on regular route
- From Memorial Day to Labor Day only, pull cans to the road on Friday, return empty cans to houses before 5 pm on Saturday and take any full cans back to the road Saturday. Return cans back on Tuesday as needed.
- During the rest of the year, place cans on the road on Sundays and ensure they're returned to houses by 5 pm on Tuesdays.
Part of the White Sands Hospitality family