Cozi Vacation Rentals is a dynamic, fast-growing, locally owned, and operated company within the gorgeous and famous Texas Hill Country and headquartered in Fredericksburg, Texas, near Austin, Texas. Cozi provides its services throughout all of the Texas Hill Country and surrounding areas. Cozi connects guests and property owners to the best upscale and luxury vacation rentals and experiences this beautiful part of Texas offers while incorporating exceptional technology and customer service that does not automate away customer engagement but promotes a better and more personal customer experience.
Cozi Vacation Rentals is looking for an experienced sales veteran who can join our amazing team and fast-growing company, and continue to lead and grow our business development functions and teams towards the future. The ideal candidate will be energetic and dependable with top-notch organizational and time management skills, an eye for details, the ability to make good decisions, and the ability to sign prospective Property Owners into our Program. In this role, we research vacation rental properties for our local property management portfolio. We meet with current and/or prospective owners or managers of rental properties, as well as real estate agents to find leads. We promote our Management Program and guide prospects into Management Agreements and On-Board those properties into our program. This individual will report directly to our Chief Operations Officer.
- Attend Networking Opportunities in the industry
- Perform market research on a continuous basis to identify new properties that would match target property parameters
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing and Director of Owner Relations for e-blasts, direct mailings, and other marketing materials and technologies
- Perform initial follow-up to all new leads that come in, screening against our “target property” criteria.
- Lead categorization
- Manage leads in CRM, ensuring all lead details are properly filled out and moving leads between appropriate stages of the deal.
- Follow up with leads in the drip campaigns to “check-in” when appropriate.
- Collaborate with DOM on adjusting drip campaigns.
- Reply to drip-campaign responses from leads.
- Follow up with assigned leads and coordinate meetings with leads that are a good match.
- Answer lead questions, provide information, and use marketing and sales materials to effectively close the deal.
- Follow the sales cycle through to completion (signed Property Management Agreement received).
- Complete weekly reports on progress towards goals.
- Assist with any other tasks requested by management.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Ability to set and exceed aggressive individual and organizational goals for yourself and the team
- Grounded in ethical practices
- Prior sales experience and ability to close the sale
- Prior industry experience a plus
- Professional communication skills including writing and interpersonal
- Flexibility with your schedule
- Proficient in business software (e.g. spreadsheets, CRM systems)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and education required
- Real Estate and/or Vacation Rental industry experience is preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
Bonus Details: This position is a sales position with no commission cap. The first year on target total earnings would be $130,000 to $150,000.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules