Techvestor is a real estate investment and development company specializing in high-yielding short-term rental (STR) projects, commonly referred to as vacation rentals
We help people invest in Airbnbs STR projects passively by investing with us directly to earn tax-advantaged cash flow, equity growth, and risk-adjusted ROIs. Our proprietary platform allows us to operate short-term rentals at a super scale, yielding 42% more revenue and 52% more occupancy. Our approach is to bring an energetic new perspective to the soon-to-be institutionalized asset class of STRs.
This position could be your dream job if:
- You have a passion for the short-term rental industry
- Your tasks are completed from start to finish with consistency.
- Your knowledge of home systems and home repairs is extensive.
As part of the development of our Property Management team, we are looking for an experienced Virtual Property Manager to assist us in providing top-notch guest experiences and stays. We are looking for solution-centered, forward-thinking candidates who are excited to be a part of our growth.
In this role, your primary areas of responsibility will be:
- Guest Communications
- Repair and Maintenance Calls
- Operations Coordination
- Managing Housekeeping Turnover Cleans
- Resolving Guest Disputes
- Maintain a 5-minute response time to all incoming Guest communications that are received on Airbnb or VRBO.
- Using internal documentation, Google, or other means, to efficiently find solutions for any Guests’ concerns.
- Handle all incoming repair and maintenance calls and guest concerns by SOLVING the issue, keeping the guest informed during the process, and proactively communicating.
- Manage turnover cleans and effectively communicate with housekeepers.
- Address guest disputes in a cordial, polite, and attentive manner.
- Perform detailed data entry for all things related to the role (we document everything).
- Airbnb experience (resolutions center, co-host, other property management, etc.) is required.
- Familiar with VRBO, Hospitable, Guesty, and Uplisting.
- Able to use: Excel sheets, Google sheets, Slack, OpenPhone, Ramp, and Monday.
- Able to work flexible hours, including weekends, if necessary.
- Must have own computer required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Monthly: $800 - $1,000 / month