Vintory is the only sales and marketing platform in the vacation rental industry dedicated entirely to helping professional property managers grow their inventory. We pride ourselves in providing a completely customized experience for property managers and do the same for our team members! We are an inclusive, fun, 100% transparent, and values-driven company with an incredible culture to match. We’re looking for another rock star to join the team that is eager to grow with us!
Vintory is excited to announce that we are now hiring a full-time Web and Graphic Designer with a focus on sales and lead generation to help us achieve our mission to grow the inventory of our partners.
The right person for this role will have a growth marketing mindset, love designing for conversion and wholeheartedly enjoy building processes and systems that scale.
You will work closely with each of our partners to craft high-quality design elements highlighting the outcomes and benefits our partners provide to their homeowners.
Through the delivery of different marketing tactics — such as drip campaigns, landing pages, direct mail, and more — your designs will bring in more qualified leads to each of our partners.
By understanding the customer journey and specializing in designing creative marketing campaigns, you will improve the management and delivery of design assets to our partners.
Knowledge of the vacation rental industry is a plus but not required.
- Work closely with the design team to execute ideas, design strategy, and graphics within specified timelines.
- Create artwork for digital and print media.
- Design high-conversion landing pages, both one-off custom projects and templates.
- Design custom digital and print marketing material, as well as templates.
- Improve existing design elements to drive more leads to our partners.
- Produce eye-catching designs within the company and partner brand standards.
- Work with Partner Campaign Managers to improve current partner deliverables.
- Research and stay up-to-date with emerging design trends and practices.
- Manage the design request queue and respond to requests submitted by Partner Account Managers, Campaign Managers, and other teammates.
- Collaborate with the account management team to complete the build-out of all sales and marketing designs for partner assets.
- Collaborate with marketing strategists and copywriters to develop creative campaign ideas for partners.
- Review campaign results through insightful data analysis to evaluate design effectiveness to inform future lead-generation efforts.
- Maintain knowledge, skills, and market awareness of industry trends and standards; seek out areas for professional development.
- At least three (3) years of Graphic Design experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Submit 2-3 examples of sales/lead-generating design with results.
- Familiar with landing page design platforms and content management systems.
- Experience designing for direct response marketing and website conversion.
- Loves to better understand users and enjoys digging into analytics and soft data.
- Basic knowledge of printing processes and techniques.
- Proven work experience in graphic design.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Competitive Salary
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules