Vintory is the only sales and marketing platform in the vacation rental industry dedicated entirely to helping professional property managers grow their inventory. We pride ourselves in providing a completely customized experience for property managers and do the same for our team members! We are an inclusive, fun, 100% transparent, and values-driven company with an incredible culture to match. We’re looking for another rock star to join the team that is eager to grow with us!
- We are Hyper-Partner Focused
- We Work with Integrity
- We are Incredibly Transparent
- We Favor being Humble: The star of the team is the TEAM!
- We are Inclusive
- We are an Autonomous Team
- We are Continuously Innovating
Building a great team and culture is our #1 priority! See why we have 4.9 Stars on Glassdoor and 100% of our team would recommend us to a friend! Here are just a few comments from Glassdoor of what our team members have to say about working with us:
“Working with an All-Star team that's willing to go above and beyond for our partners is a blast. We're innovating one of the up-and-coming industries (Vacation Rentals) worldwide, and it's an amazing experience to be a part of. Knowing that we're all on board and driving toward the same rocks and goals is a refreshing experience, and being in start-up mode, we're developing a lot of the processes and foundations that are going to let us flourish into the future.”
“Vintory is unlike any other company I have worked for. The culture is amazing - and is intended to be so by upper management. They only hire the top 10% and it shows in the team they have built here. People are willing to go the extra mile and do things that don't necessarily fall into their job description to get the job done. It's an "all-hands-on-deck" mentality from top to bottom.”
"Remote work has made it possible for me to move to a mountain town where I have endless opportunities to recreate and recharge my batteries. Vintory is uniquely positioned in the vacation rental industry and is truly helping business owners. Everyone at the company truly seems passionate about our mission. There is a great opportunity to advance and grow with this company since it is fairly young still. Perks are great, benefits are great. Most importantly, senior management is supportive and easy to reach."
“A fully remote staff with flexible hours. You work when you work best! Most supportive staff that genuinely cares about the success of their coworkers and the company as a whole.”
“The management is super helpful and very welcoming! Love the super-organization within. The biggest pro is the flexibility. Being a mom requires me to adjust my schedule constantly and Vintory gives me the flexibility to do my best both at home and at work 🙂 “
“It is so rare to come into a new role and immediately get sucked into a company's vision. The passion that everyone has for their roles is contagious and so motivating! A welcoming team and a company culture that revolves around collaboration, innovation, and core values make you feel so valued and makes you want to work that much harder to contribute.” See more at Glassdoor!
We are looking for an excel and sql ninja / data wizard for our super fast-growing sales and vacation rental marketing agency. The Data Analyst is responsible for managing real estate data and reporting. Specifically, we are looking for someone to help us with property owner target lists for our clients (direct mail addresses, email, phone). This role will be helping build our existing real estate database through finding new data sources by website scraping or contacting municipalities for public records. We then need to segment the lists into targeted personas and tiers. To be very clear, there is some “grunt work” of modifying the lists so that the format is consistent. Candidates must be super detail oriented and fast paced.
This role must be able to take in raw csv / excel files and perform data manipulation to get output that can be used in our marketing process. Strong programmer aptitude in a scripting language such as SQL or Python is desired. Must be comfortable working in Excel, Google Sheets, or similar spreadsheet software.
Typical requests would be editing, matching, or de-duplicating address lists. Combining fields, removing keywords, and working with developers to solve complex data issues.
In addition to handling all of the real estate data, we also need this position to create dashboards and reporting for leadership and our clients. We would like to have dashboards that show lead conversion rates from direct mail, PPC, Social and retargeting. I am not married to any BI or analytics tools and looking for advice from candidates.
- Collaborates with developers, account managers, or virtual assistants to build procedures to source, coordinate, clean, and analyze data.
- Collect data by downloading, scraping or contacting municipalities for public records.
- Clean, standardize, organize, integrate multiple data sets; identify flaws, errors, inconsistencies, or gaps in the data fields within the data.
- Works collaboratively with developers to build data tools.
- Experience with SQL queries or SQL tools for segmenting, de-duping is preferred.
- Experience with Python / website scraping preferred but not required.
What will make you successful in this position
- You’re excited about the opportunity to take the status quo as just a starting point, then implement best practices and continually innovate.
- You enjoy interpreting data working with complex sets of information and aggregating in ways that answer complex questions. You are analytical and metrics-driven.
- Friendly, easy to work with and patient with team members who are terrible with numbers to ensure understanding with team members and clients
- Ability to work remotely and comply with due dates.
- Strong analytical skills and passion for numbers
- Open to feedback
- Lifelong learner
- Flexibility - People want flexibility in where/how they work. We don’t believe in “punching the clock”. We trust our team members and empower them to shape their work themselves so they can achieve the best possible results. We favor outcomes over hours worked.
- Autonomy - People want the ability to make decisions - even the wrong ones sometimes and that’s the best way to learn.
- Awesome Teammates - People want colleagues that they respect, admire, and enjoy. We spend a ton of time, money, and effort on hiring the right people that are a culture fit. We have a no-jerk policy. We do a great job of keeping them out but every once in a while, one slips through, and we correct it.
- Transparency - People want transparency in a company’s culture, insights into the decisions being made, and what’s going on inside of their leader’s heads. Our culture is incredibly transparent. From weekly “All Hands” meetings to public sharing of everyone’s rocks (90-day goals) and all meeting notes, all team members have a line of sight into what’s going on in all areas of our business.
- Excellent compensation
- Your work makes a difference here, and we make a huge impact on our clients
- Best in Class Benefits - Matching 401k, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Long Term/Short Term Disability (once full time employee)
- Profit-Sharing - Everyone is aligned, and we share the profits with the team (once full time employee)
- Phantom Stock Program (once full time employee)
- Unlimited Vacation and PTO - Yes you read that right! (once full time employee)
- Travel Perks - 2 free weeks lodging per year anywhere in the world with our luxury accommodations partner - do we have your attention yet?
- Daylighting/Pet projects – take 10% of your time to work on any pet projects, philanthropy, or continuing education
- 100% Remote Workforce - work anywhere you want… a yurt in Yosemite, a tiny house in Nashville… as long as you have a stable internet connection you’re set! (*US-based only)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program - Spinning classes, Pilates, yoga, rock climbing, or just a plain-old normal gym
- Compensation: $50,000 to $60,000 depending on experience
A Note From Our CEO:
Thanks so much for taking the time to read our listing. We are currently in a growth phase with big goals for rapid expansion. It’s vital that we find the right person to be our Data Analyst. If you’ve read our company story, the responsibilities, and the success criteria and think you’d be a good match, we’d love to meet with you. Please hit the apply now button and send us your cover letter and resume. We can’t wait to meet you and learn more about you!