In the same way that we've developed a product that provides our clients with an improved work-life balance, our team also strives to provide a work culture that’s rewarding and motivating. As a member of our team, you will be valued for your expertise and your efforts, as well as provided with the opportunity to grow alongside us.
Founded in 2016, TurnoverBnB is the leading platform for vacation rental property operations. As a result, we are pleased to share that we’ve accumulated over 1,000 recommendations across Facebook and other platforms and currently serve over 55,000 users on our platform with a glowing 4.9-star rating.
By simplifying short-term rental operations, hosts no longer have to synchronize multiple calendars to schedule cleaners, invoice and track payments, or struggle to find qualified, trustworthy cleaners. With TurnoverBnB, these tasks can now be run on autopilot, allowing each host to achieve the work-life balance they envisioned when taking on their role as a vacation rental host.
Our key features are:
- Auto scheduling
- Auto payments
- Mobile app for hosts
- TurnoverBnB’s marketplace connects hosts with trusted cleaners around the globe.
Our team looks forward to hearing from you if you enjoy a fast-paced environment, are an engaging leader, and possess the necessary experience and qualifications.
We are looking for a strong and driven Vice President of Sales to manage our SaaS sales team. As a full-time executive leadership team member, you will work remotely, reporting directly to our CEO.
With your thorough understanding of the vacation rental space and proven success in leading sales teams to reach short and long-term sales goals, we will look to you to develop and implement an effective sales strategy and lay out a clear roadmap to help us continue to revolutionize the future of vacation rentals.
This position is a unique career opportunity that will allow you to take on a new challenge and use your experience to ignite our sales team.
- Hire, onboard, retain, and develop a world-class decentralized sales team.
- Assess and improve upon current sales processes, methodologies, infrastructure, and metrics to optimize the performance of the sales organization.
- Work strategically with Marketing to ensure we efficiently and effectively qualify inbound demand as well as develop outbound strategies per region while leveraging digital and field marketing resources for campaigns.
- Define and implement operational metrics and KPIs that measure, optimize, and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of sales programs, tactics, and strategy.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge in key product functionality.
- Partner closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing, PR, Legal, and company leadership.
- Deep understanding of the vacation rental industry.
- Experience using and implementing CRM tools.
- Success building, leading and developing inbound and outbound sales teams at scale.
- Proven track record of delivering sales pipeline across small business, mid-market and enterprise accounts.
- Demonstrated success in launching and scaling partnerships, products, and programs focused on growing user engagement or revenue.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $150,000 - $250,000 based on achievement and experience
Bonus Details: Bonus will be based on individual and company performance.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Telecommuting options; This is a fully remote position.