At Stay Porter, we prioritize healthy and professional communication, ensuring that all employees are given the opportunity to communicate with each other so information is shared efficiently. We strive to make sure everyone on our team feels welcome and heard.
As an Arizonan vacation rental company combining more than 20 years of experience, we share the benefits of our extensive knowledge with our clients. Not only do we provide full-service property management from maintenance to marketing, but we offer a team with an in-depth understanding of the business and the industry's constant changes.
As our Vacation Rental Rate Analyst, you'll need a good balance of analytical and creative thinking skills as well as the ability to effectively factor in a wide range of variables to develop a dynamic pricing strategy capable of adapting to shifts in a constantly changing market.
In order to increase our revenues, you’ll need to have extensive knowledge of online travel agencies, such as Airbnb, VRBO, Expedia, and Booking.com, as well as the ability to drive increased revenue through direct bookings.
The right candidate will be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to stay on top of local and global pricing trends.
While we prefer this position to be based in the Scottsdale area, we will consider a remote position for the right applicant.
- Manage the rates and pricing strategies of a portfolio of properties under the General Manager's direction in order to maximize rental revenue
- Drive market share and revenue performance through proper pricing and mix management.
- Monitor and analyze market availability, including all third-party websites.
- Yield length of stay restrictions is based on inventory and demand.
- Yield rates based on pick-up and inventory analysis.
- Develop and execute e-specials to drive direct business.
- Closely monitor competitive pricing and understand the impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance.
- Maintain open communication with all OTA's and works directly with them to increase revenue through OTA specials.
- Complete monthly revenue reports.
- Communicate frequently with the Guest Services team on changes in and to the revenue management process.
- Accurately forecast revenue, including occupancy and average rate.
- At least two years of direct, applicable revenue management experience, short-term rental experience preferred.
- Knowledge of OTA extranets such as Airbnb, VRBO, Expedia, and Booking.com.
- Strong analytical capabilities to review, understand and formulate a strategy based on the reporting data available.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market with a revenue positive effect.
- SPI or TimeShareWare knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Short-term rental experience preferred.
- Ability to analyze financial and market data and trends.
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable and experienced in interacting with all levels of management.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $65,000- $80,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance