Coastal Vacation Properties is a Premier Vacation Property Management Company located on Fort Myers Beach. A family-owned business, our vacation rental road to success began by servicing the needs of our clients. Working with Coastal Vacation Properties is working with family. We offer competitive wages, bonus opportunities, and paid time off.
We are currently seeking an energetic, detail-oriented Vacation Rental Quality Inspection Manager. The right candidate must be organized with good communication and leadership skills. Previous experience in the property management industry with a background in the property inspection field is preferred but not required.
Coastal Vacation Properties is committed to maintaining the highest level of quality and standards and it is our team members that help us ensure this.
- Conduct thorough property inspections of all assigned rental properties to check for damage and cleanliness.
- Ensure that assigned properties are ready for the incoming guest’s arrival and meet our superior cleanliness standards.
- Complete inspections after guest check-out to ensure no items are missing and/or damage is found.
- Complete all inspection reports.
- Work with and follow up with employees and housekeeping staff daily.
- Troubleshoot television issues.
- Order linens, and keep track of inventory.
- Previous Inspector background preferred.
- Previous experience in the vacation rental or hospitality industry desired.
- Good communication skills, English and Spanish speaking preferred.
- Must use/drive your personal vehicle to drive to and from each property to inspect.
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to think quickly and effectively on your feet.
- Team player with a positive, professional mentality.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and be flexible with changing daily business needs.'
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days