Located in Tennessee, Stay Minty is hard at work, elevating and reinventing the vacation rental experience.
At Stay Minty, we pride ourselves on successfully reimagining vacation rentals. Our guests can stay in our impeccably designed and curated homes in Nashville, retreat to the Great Smoky Mountains in one of our luxe cabins, or unwind and unplug in our ultra-luxe private Glamping Domes. If a boutique hotel and the home of your dreams made a lovechild, that’d be us.
With hospitality at our core, in addition to offering guests unique experiences, we are committed to cultivating an employee-friendly work culture where team members genuinely enjoy working and are appreciated.
We are looking for an experienced Vacation Rental Manager to lead our team and manage our diverse portfolio of vacation rentals in the Sevierville area. The ideal applicant will drive our business forward and ensure operational success. To thrive in this role, you should possess excellent management and communication skills with a comprehensive understanding of housekeeping operations, maintenance, and quality control in the vacation rental industry.
We need an inspiring and motivating leader who sets clear goals for the team and holds them accountable for their performance. Additionally, you will work to improve the efficiency of current processes and be responsible for understanding and supporting the financial performance targets for your market.
- Take ownership of the overall performance and success of your market in the Smoky Mountains.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify areas for improvement and develop action plans to address any issues.
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers to ensure that maintenance and repairs are completed promptly and at a high level of quality.
- Conduct regular property inspections to ensure that properties are properly maintained and identify any issues that need to be addressed.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, and provide constructive and consistent feedback to direct reports of expected results and expectations.
- Support your team with escalated guest concerns by responding to emails, calls, and tickets.
- Become an expert with our software stack and support using those tools throughout the operation.
- Ensure supply inventory levels are maintained for all supply closets and monthly budgets are followed on new purchases.
- Coordinate with other teams, such as Sales and Marketing, to ensure that properties are effectively marketed and revenue targets are met.
- Previous experience in a management or operational role within the vacation rental industry is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of vacation rental operations are a must.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire teams.
- Familiar with the Sevierville area and the Smoky Mountains.
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to quickly identify and address issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software is needed.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Up to $65,000 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Relocation Assistance to the Smoky Mountain area.