Located on Florida's legendary Northwest Coast, 30A Luxury Rentals is a premier vacation rental and property management company offering pristine luxury homes along sugar sand beaches and emerald waters.
Our unique selling point is that we are locally owned and treat every homeowner as a neighbor and every guest as someone we want to fall in love with this area as much as we have.
As part of our philosophy, we don't simply focus on clients. In addition to providing competitive wages and an outstanding work-life balance, we strive to ensure our employees can take full advantage of everything this area has to offer, from its attractions to its wide range of restaurants and community.
Start the process to join our team today!
Find stability and satisfaction as our Maintenance Technician.
Our team is looking for someone who values a respectful work environment and takes pride in maintaining excellence.
This role is ideal if you have handyman experience, thrive in a team and take the initiative to complete tasks independently. Your ability to troubleshoot and take care of any maintenance concerns promptly with professionalism will also be a huge part of ensuring we meet and exceed our guest's expectations.
In order to meet the requirements of this job, it will be vital that you can be available for a flexible schedule as well as open to responding to calls on nights and weekends during on-call shifts.
If this opportunity sparks your interest and you have the skills, apply today. We’re confident it’s a move you won’t regret.
- Perform minor repairs to properties as needed. Examples include basic routine HVAC services, minor plumbing, painting, drywall repairs, minor carpentry, doors/lock adjustments, and general handyman skills
- Troubleshoot Audio/Video & WiFi issues
- Perform detailed property inspections prior to each guest's arrival
- Respond to guest maintenance needs in a professional manner
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- 2+ years of vacation rental maintenance experience preferred
- Must possess basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Software knowledge of Breezeway is a plus; not required
- Reliable transportation for work commute
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $18 - $22 per hour based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Bonuses are available based on performance
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Schedule: Must be available to work weekends and have flexible availability for on-call maintenance requests on nights, weekends and holidays.