At Stay Minty, we pride ourselves on successfully reimagining vacation rentals, where guests can stay in a fusion of their favorite boutique hotel and dream home - all wrapped up into one exciting adventure.
In addition to offering guests incredible experiences, we’re committed to cultivating an employee-friendly work environment where team members genuinely enjoy working.
Tennessee's Great Smoky Mountains are unlike anything else you've ever experienced. This part of the world offers guests and locals endless amounts of fresh air, southern hospitality, food that'll make you swoon, and views that'll take your breath away. Our team is grateful to live, work and build our lives in such an awe-inspiring location offering vacation rentals that are just as memorable as the region itself.
$1,000 Sign-On bonus after 90 days of employment!
We are seeking a Lead Housekeeper / Inspector where responsibilities will include tracking consumables such as toiletries to ensure homes are always adequately stocked, making sure our homes are always minty fresh, creating clear and timely reports on any repairs and maintenance work needed, working in collaboration with our team to ensure smooth turnovers between guests, and being an outstanding ambassador for the brand.
If you have experience in housekeeping and are relentless about completing tasks, we’d love to hear from you.
- Inspect guest rooms for cleanliness and quality, ensuring property standards are met or exceeded.
- Report any faulty electronics, lights, plumbing, etc
- Inspect the condition of furniture for tears, rips, and stains and report damages to the city manager.
- Work hand in hand with the city manager to maintain housekeeping supplies.
- Complete inspection work orders in the track system daily.
- Notify the manager of any maintenance issues during post-check-out inspections and check-in inspections.
- Maintain cleanliness of floors, carpets, and rugs with assistance from the manager.
- Cooperate closely with all our Stay Minty’s third-party vendors.
- Ensure all homes meet our Stay Minty cleaning standard at all times and staging is up to brand standards.
- 2+ years of experience cleaning and/or inspecting vacation rental homes.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to adhere to the position schedule of Sunday thru Thursday, 9 am to 5:30 pm daily. Unless otherwise pre-arranged by the manager.
- Able to be included in the On-Call schedule and After-Hours schedule every three weeks.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance