Pete Key Properties is a growing vacation rental company with homes in beautiful Asheville, NC, and Brevard, NC. Our outdoor community is the perfect setting for people to hike, bike, relax and unwind, and is a fantastic place for our employees to put down roots and create a satisfying work-life balance.
We pride ourselves on creating delightful experiences for our guests and personal freedom for our rental owners. Along the way, we manage to have fun, appreciate our surroundings, and be grateful for the opportunity to live here. We are all about transparency, communication, and teamwork.
If this sounds like an opportunity where you could apply your expertise and thrive in our work environment, we’d love for you to explore this opportunity further.
As a housekeeper, your primary task will be to clean inside and outside. You will work closely with our housekeeping supervisor, whose main goal is to help you focus on cleaning. Your day will typically begin at 10 am when you arrive at a rental when guests leave. The supervisor inspects each property when guests check out and will often work with you as you get started. You will work from a checklist linked to a smartphone app. As you clean, you will document your progress on the app, making notes and taking pictures. You may, at times, need to do some minor maintenance. Our system is designed to help you clean quickly and thoroughly.
Please note this is a 1099 position.
- Cleaning vacation rentals.
- Cleaning and maintaining hot tubs (with help from the supervisor).
- Recommending repairs and improvements.
- Performing minor maintenance tasks.
- Removing and disposing of trash (supervisor will help with this).
- Cleaning fireplaces and firepits.
- Housekeeping experience is a plus but not required.
- Reliable transportation.
- Smartphone with a camera.
- Willing to learn our systems.
- Quick, efficient, and detailed oriented.
- Capable of working from a list
- Flexible schedule and available weekends and holidays.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $19.00 - $23.00