At The Brighthouse, every vacation rental tells its own unique tale. As creators of exceptional stays at exceptional properties, we specialize in boutique short-term rental management. We aim to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones while giving our homeowners true peace of mind so they can enjoy real passive income knowing their home is in good hands. Led by our founder's vision, we stand out from the crowd by meticulously hand-selecting every property and crafting every detail with impeccable design and intention.
And then, we go the extra mile.
We’re not done curating a property's vibe or aesthetic until they reflect hygge and Feng Shui, so there’s always a deep sense of home where guests can relax, recharge and rejuvenate. That commitment and philosophy also flow into how we manage our staff, offering a work environment where staff feel appreciated and valued.
Join our team at The Brighthouse in Spruce Pine and put your housekeeping skills to work. Your eye for detail, commitment to our brand standards, and passion for staging homes so that they provide the perfect space for memories to be made all make you an excellent candidate for this position.
In this part-time contractor role, you will be responsible for maintaining the pristine condition of our distinctive vacation homes and ensuring that every corner of the space meets our detailed requirements.
If you’re a “get it done” type of person, who isn’t afraid to get your hands dirty, and you strive for excellence in everything you do, this role is tailor-made for you.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of all areas of the property, adhering to high standards.
- Identify and perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example, turning mattresses, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish).
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies as needed for each guest stay.
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards promptly.
- Submit photos with each turnover.
- 1-year of professional cleaning vacation rental experience in the vacation rental industry is required
- Knowledge of cleaning products, chemicals, and equipment, following safety guidelines and company policies.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ensuring all areas are meticulously cleaned to high standards.
- Excellent time management skills, completing tasks efficiently without compromising quality.
- Ability to handle physical workload, including lifting, bending, and standing for long periods.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have your own smartphone to access apps for scheduling and reporting as well as reliable transportation
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $15 - $30 per hour based on experience and achievement.
Availability: The schedule for our Housekeepers varies depending on the season and the specific needs of our properties. Flexibility is key, with the understanding that weekends and holidays may require availability for turnover cleanings.