We’re a locally-owned boutique company whose mission is to provide guests with an amazing home away from home as they experience the Lowcountry.
From our humble beginnings in 2016, Coastal Vacation Properties (CVP) has grown 1077% over the past 3 years and was recently awarded as one of the Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US in 2023. What once was a single rented-out bedroom in our CEO's home transformed into an expansive portfolio of short-term rental properties. We now expertly manage an $80M property portfolio for our esteemed clients, driving $5M in guest reservations annually and hosting 12,000 guests each year across 8 cities between South Carolina and Tennessee. This success can be directly attributed to our team's combined business expertise, entrepreneurial spirit, and first-hand investment experience.
Coastal Vacation Properties (CVP) is looking for a Vacation Rental Cleaner like you to help us keep our properties picture-perfect and ready for each new check-in.
This role comes with the flexibility of being an independent contractor, with full-time hours varying between 32 and 40 per week, depending on the season. As part of our team, you'll play an essential role in ensuring that all properties are immaculate, orderly, and inviting, creating a home away from home for our guests. The ideal candidate is an individual who works well on a timeline, possesses strong attention to detail, and always maintains a professional, friendly demeanor. Your conscientiousness and ability to multitask will be instrumental as you follow instructions and consistently deliver on our promise of an exceptional guest experience.
Apply today and turn your desire for a flexible full-time position that uses your skills in cleaning and staging into a stable and rewarding career.
- Professionally clean CVP properties using cleaning procedures and products conforming to company standards.
- Removal and replacement of all guest linens (sheets, towels, etc.)
- Clean (dust, mop, vacuum, sanitize, scrub, etc.) all surfaces.
- Restock all guest amenities and remove trash/debris.
- Support special cleaning projects when requested by the Housekeeping Manager.
- Immediately report missing/found articles, damage, or other maintenance concerns noticed while on-site at properties to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Follow proper protocol for entering and departing guest properties.
- Complete any job-related tasks assigned by the Housekeeping Manager as necessary.
- Prior cleaning experience is required, preferably in the vacation rental or hospitality industry.
- Able to communicate in English with management, co-workers, and guests.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Experience executing move-in/move-out/post-construction cleanings is a plus.
- Must have a smartphone, a valid state driver’s license, and possess a clean, odor-free, and operational vehicle.
- Must be able to work independently and under minimal supervision.
- Candidates must possess a high school diploma or a General Education Degree (GED) and be at least 21 years old to be eligible.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 30 -40 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour depending on experience (DOE)
Schedule: Must be available to work a flexible schedule to include weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Please note: This is a 1099 Contractor position, also known an independent contractor, and not a W-2 employee position. As an independent contractor, an individual is self-employed. In addition to any state and federal income taxes, individuals who operate in this capacity must pay self-employment taxes to help finance Social Security for retirement and Medicare for health-related benefits.