Tennessee's Great Smoky Mountains are unlike anything else you've ever experienced. This part of the world offers guests and locals endless fresh air, southern hospitality, food that'll make you swoon, and views that'll take your breath away. Our team is grateful to live, work and build our lives in such an awe-inspiring location offering vacation rentals that are just as memorable as the region itself.
At Stay Minty, we pride ourselves on successfully reimagining vacation rentals, where guests can stay in a fusion of their favorite boutique hotel and dream home - all wrapped up into one exciting adventure.
In addition to offering guests incredible experiences, we’re committed to cultivating an employee-friendly work environment where team members genuinely enjoy working.
Does this sound like the kind of place you can settle in and commit to? If so, keep reading to find out how to join the adventure and get minty with us.
$1,000 Sign-On bonus after 90 days of employment!
We require a reliable Housekeeper for our rental cabins and glamping domes who will be passionate about ensuring our properties are picture-perfect and ready to welcome guests.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for replenishing consumables (such as toiletries) to ensure our rentals are always well-stocked and maintain our minty fresh brand standards for consistency and cleanliness. As an outstanding ambassador for the brand, you’ll report to our Lead Housekeeper and collaborate with all housekeeping team members.
If you enjoy a work day filled with moving from property to property to perform deep and thorough cleanings, laundry duties, and preparing the space so that it’s ready to welcome the next set of guests before check-in time, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Perform a deep and thorough cleaning on each property in line with our minty fresh standards for cleanliness and quality, ensuring property standards are met or exceeded.
- Laundry duties
- Notify the Lead Housekeeper of any maintenance issues you may come across.
- Cooperate closely with all our Stay Minty’s third-party vendors.
- Ensure homes are staged and ready to welcome guests promptly.
- Restock all consumables, such as toiletries.
- 2+ years of housekeeping experience, preferably in the vacation rental or the hospitality industry.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Extremely task-oriented with high standards for quality and accuracy.
- Available to work 8-hour shifts with the ability to work on Sundays.
- Proficient in using phone apps and computers.
- Access to reliable transportation and a valid Driver’s License with a clean record
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $15 - $17 per hour based on experience and achievement.
Bonus: $1,000 Sign-On bonus after 90 days of employment.