iTrip Vacations is located in beautiful and historic Charleston, South Carolina. We offer vacation homeowners the opportunity to worry less about managing their property while earning more revenue through increased bookings.
We’ve accomplished this by integrating with over 180 listing sites, running an industry-leading marketing program, and delivering fantastic guest experiences that have earned us two significant awards: HIGHEST AVERAGE REVIEW SCORE and MOST REVIEWS PER LISTING!
Our work environment is flexible, constantly evolving, and provides growth opportunities, recognition, and rewards for achieving business results.
If you’re excited to use your skills, initiative, and drive to help lead our winning team, we’d love for you to continue reading and see if this position is the next best step for your career.
The Guest Services Agent is the voice of iTrip Vacations Charleston for all our vacation rental home guests! We are looking for talented and customer service-orientated individuals to conduct lead management and vacation planning for travelers looking to make a reservation at one of our vacation rental homes as well as assist soon-to-be and current guests in our homes by answering their questions about our homes and the Charleston area overall. A positive demeanor, attitude, and communication skills are all vitally important for this position.
The Guest Services Agent is also responsible for coordinating with other team members to ensure that our vacation rental guests and our homeowner clients are provided an exceptional level of service. This individual will work with multiple areas of the company (vendors, guests, clients, and other staff). Incoming reservations and reservation requests are also handled by this person. This is a dynamic position with responsibilities varying at different times of the month and seasons! Some administrative office management tasks will be required.
- Respond to incoming reservation requests on various OTAs (Online Travel Agencies) platforms, phone inquiries, emails & texts in a timely, positive, and comprehensive manner.
- Communicate information to confirmed and potential guests about the property, the surrounding area, and local attractions/events via email, text, and/or telephone.
- Develop and maintain positive guest communication prior to arrival, verifying the guest has the appropriate information to make for a smooth arrival and stay.
- Communicate with appropriate individuals or departments (e.g., Contractors, Housekeeping, Maintenance) as necessary to resolve guest/tenant/client issues.
- Respond to and direct all incoming office phone calls.
- Select bookkeeping & office administration items- Organize invoices for payment and gather information needed for tax remittance.
- Experience with OTAs such as VRBO is strongly desired.
- Previous experience in vacation rental hospitality is preferred.
- A minimum of two years of experience in Guest Services with a Hospitality background is preferred.
- Must be able to quickly adapt to effectively using multiple guest reservation platforms and software.
- Advanced computer skills, high level of comfort using software applications.
- Strong knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Excel.
- College degree preferred.
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Charleston, SC.
- Must be dependable and have the flexibility to work on weekends, nights, and/or holidays based on business demands.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $20 - $24 with bonuses
Bonus Details: We celebrate and reward our team members' successes throughout the year with bonuses.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Telecommuting options