Miller Beach Vacation Rentals offers unsurpassed short-term rental accommodations along the picturesque southern coastline of Lake Michigan. We are in the memory-making business and delight in providing five-star service and well-appointed homes to guests from around the world. We take great pride in what we do, strive for continuous improvement, and make it a priority to give our guests the best experience possible.
The mission of the Groundskeeper/Runner is to perform routine landscape maintenance at the properties to ensure an inviting first impression for our guests. This important member of our team must be dependable, enjoy working outdoors in all seasons, and take pride in even the smallest, most mundane task, for we believe those can have the biggest impact.
This is a part-time role, reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor. Hours may include standard weekdays and Sundays between 10 am and 5 pm.
- Lawn care, including mowing, weeding, trimming, raking, pruning, etc.
- Snow blowing and shoveling (plow experience a plus!)
- Pest Control
- Upkeep and care for company tools and equipment
- Assist with hot tub cleaning, testing, and maintenance (on-the-job training provided)
- Pick up orders in store, transport supplies, equipment, and materials to properties as needed
- Perform basic preventative maintenance tasks such as changing furnace filters, lightbulbs, tightening loose furniture/doorknobs, etc. (basic tools provided)
- Highly responsive and professional communication with supervisor, team members, and guests
- 1+ years Groundskeeping
- Valid driver's license, dependable vehicle, and proof of insurance
- Fully functional smartphone to receive assigned tasks and communicate with the team.
- No criminal history
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Employee recognition programs