Provident Hotels and Resorts is a professional condominium hotel management company based in Clearwater Florida with over 45 years of experience. Established in 1976, current property locations include both the east and west coasts of Florida including the Florida Keys. Provident’s diverse portfolio includes leisure and commercial condominium hotels, extended-stay properties, destination resorts as well as vacation rentals.
The primary objective of the Vacation Rental Ambassador position consists of digitally managing online listings and serving as a concierge liaison for all customers booking on such platforms. Answer all emails/inbound calls in a timely manner, close all incoming sales inquiries, and aid in achieving daily monthly, and yearly budget goals. Agent must possess an upbeat “can-do” attitude and be able to close every sales call with confidence. Work proactively with vendors to help resolve issues leading to improved guest experiences
- Work closely with appropriate teams to develop new guest offers, identify and implement timely actions that improve conversions and average booking values, and provide reports on the improvement plan, execution, and results.
- Understand and map the consumer journey to optimize opportunities that help increase booking, engagement, and meet conversion and revenue goals
- Optimize the user experience on all devices, keeping up to date on the latest trends
- Collaborate with the Director of Revenue and marketing team to create display, email & social media campaigns
- Manage vendor relationships with applicable technology and marketing partners and escalate and document opportunities and/or service problems with recommended solutions
- Participation in the photo and video shoots and strategies surrounding image needs and utilization and the latest technology
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Understand principles of sales and customer service.
- Experience in Springer Miller System PMS system and/or other hotels PMS systems preferred.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task. Ability to comprehend detailed instructions.
- Own and ensure outstanding customer care at all times.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) candidates are preferred.
- Ability to analyze statistical reports for irregularities, research and resolve as needed
- Must possess basic computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Word, and Google mail.
Compensation & Benefits:
Annual Salary: $40,000 - $48,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long term disability insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Employee recognition programs