Sprawling more than 13 acres on nearly 600 feet of gorgeous beachfront in Panama City Beach, the new Margaritaville Beach Cottage Resort is currently under construction and getting ready for the 2023 season. We are building 120 custom vacation homes with multiple food and beverage venues, a clubhouse with upscale amenities, an outdoor resort pool, and direct beach access to transport guests and owners into the Margaritaville state of mind.
Guests worldwide count on us for our exceptional service, tropical vibes, and undeniable good times whenever they stay at one of the many Margaritaville properties. Now they’ll have another exciting option - a tropical paradise in Panama City Beach.
- As Assistant General Manager, you will oversee all daily duties that must be handled seamlessly so our guests and homeowners can enjoy the carefree and fun environment they’ve come to depend on during their stays. This role requires that you be methodical, approachable, and organized and have experience leading and directing others. In this position, your primary areas of responsibility will be:
● Developing company policies
● Managing guest experience and expectation
● Driving our corporate culture
● Assisting in strategic planning to reach company goals
As this is an incredibly valuable role for us, we would love to hear from you if you are someone with a deep understanding of the hospitality industry, share the same values as Margaritaville, and are confident that your experience and achievements
will make you a fantastic Assistant General Manager. See you in Paradise!
- Work directly and collaboratively with the Resort General Manager.
- Oversee all departments, such as rental management, housekeeping, maintenance, and other service teams on the property.
- Assist in developing departmental and company budgets
- Strong commitment to meeting and exceeding financial and business objectives.
- Build rapport and professional relationships with homeowners.
- Develop, document, implement and train staff in company policies and procedures.
- Maintain our standards and meet expectations of a superior guest experience.
- Interface directly with Staff, Guests, and HomeOwners in an attentive and professional manner.
- Be an exemplary brand ambassador in our local community.
- Foster a shared responsibility for the well-being of our staff, guests & community.
- Embrace the “Fins Philosophy of Margaritaville”: (F) Fun at Work, (I) Involved the Guest, (N)Navigate the Now. (S) State of Mind
- Previous experience in resort or vacation rental management experience is a must.
- 2+ years of experience in a management position is required.
- Familiarity with resort operations systems such as Oracle Opera, BeHome 24/7, OK2Charge, and Point of Sale system management.
- Familiarity with Risk Management, OSHA, Health Department standards, and guest safety procedures
- Driven to create and maintain exceptional guest experiences.
- Accurate data management skills.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding customer service & strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $90,000 - $110,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules