Founded in 2018 by US Army Veteran Joe Riley, Patriot Family Homes (PFH) was created to assist in helping meet the need for affordable, reliable housing in the South, particularly near military bases. Since then, we have grown from a handful of homes to 500+ properties in 25+ markets, offering services to clients in the following areas:
- Property Management
- Lease to Us Programs
- Management Support
- Temporary Housing Relocation
As veterans, we understand the importance of “home,” and our team works each and every day to provide that feeling through exemplary service. When you become a team member at PFH, you will become a part of our work family, where we strive to ensure you always feel supported and valued for your sacrifices as we continue to grow in excellence.
As Patriot Family Home's vacation rental Traveling Set-Up Lead, you will travel to multiple markets in the United States to transform freshly renovated homes into beautiful, fully functional short term rentals.
To be considered for this role, it will be important for you to be skilled at basic home repairs, have project management experience, excellent communication and possess the ability to work independently under established timelines.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the flexibility to travel 100% of the time to experience new cities around the country while making an impact for a growing and established leader in the vacation rental industry!
Additional Details About This Role:
- 100% Travel Availability - You will be traveling from one project to another, flexibility to travel is a must. We cover your travel expenses and offer a per diem for your meals.
- Skillset - This role requires you to be comfortable using hand and power tools necessary to complete furniture assembly, hanging wall decor, installing keyless entry, etc. We will pay for any necessary tools you need to complete your projects.
- Communication - This position will report directly to our Director of Openings and Implementation. As the person in the field in the local markets, excellent timely and detailed communication will be critical.
- Overall Scope - You will be responsible for executing the design plan from our Design Team. This is not an interior design role.
If you are interested in this positon, but may not be able to completely check off all of the qualifications listed below, we still encourage you to apply and include a cover letter detailing how you may still be a great fit for this role!
Please Note: As a veteran-owned and operated company, we love hiring veterans and families of veterans or active service members, but military service or affiliation is not required.
- Manage and oversee the receiving and unloading of all home furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E).
- Find and lead onsite labor to help unload the truck and move all FF&E into the houses.
- Assemble furniture, hang wall decor and stage the home within the established time frame and to our design team’s specifications.
- Set up equipment for wifi, install automatic locks, hardware, fixtures, door access, thermostats, etc.
- Repair any outstanding maintenance issues in the homes such as paint touch ups, drywall patch and texture, and other tasks as they arise.
- Remove trash and boxes from the home and dispose of them.
- Maintain detailed communication with management to keep the team updated on your progress.
- Ability to assemble furniture (mostly flat packs) efficiently.
- Keen eye for detail and able to thoughtfully stage a guest-ready home.
- Ability to interpret instructions, schematics and diagrams.
- General knowledge and problem-solving skills to install and ensure all equipment works as intended (i.e., ring cameras, thermostats, keyless entry systems, etc.).
- Familiar with handling different tools, especially those that would help build and assemble items such as beds and install security cameras, shelving, TVs, etc.
- Quick decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to lift, move, shove, and carry 50+ lbs.
- Must be willing and able to travel by car/air 100% of the time and to conduct business remotely.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $40,000 to $45,000 based on achievement and experience
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Short-term disability insurance
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Meal allowance
- Tools provided to ensure your success.
Schedule: Must be willing to travel 100% of the time with a flexible schedule to ensure deadlines are met.