Relitix is the real estate industry’s leading innovator in the use of data science and artificial intelligence to help firms make better decisions around their pool of agents. Founded in 2016 we serve real estate’s largest and most influential brokerages from California to Maine. The first to introduce AI and deep learning models for broker behavior and benchmarking, we continue to operate at the forefront of real estate technology firms in the U.S.
Our team works out of newly renovated loft office space in downtown Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
Join us today and bring your passion for relationship building, problem solving, and customer service!
We are on the hunt for a dynamic Training and Support Specialist who is proactive, enjoys connecting with others and is a skilled problem solver. As our specialist, you will be a crucial resource for our new and existing clients, helping them unlock the full potential of our products to meet their strategic and tactical objectives.
A key part of this role involves reducing client churn by demonstrating the value of our product throughout the onboarding process, as well as providing ongoing education and technical support to our clients. Your ability to clearly communicate the benefits of our product and deliver top-notch assistance when needed will directly impact client satisfaction and retention. This position will be highly rewarding to the right candidate through enhancing clients' product experience, adding value to their operations and seeing them reach higher levels of success.
Don’t miss this chance to be at the forefront of this exciting field, helping our clients navigate the landscape while also driving your own career growth.
- Become an expert on our system and data, as well as its application to real estate brokerage
- Create, plan and prepare training materials for client users of all levels
- Conduct product training via Zoom or other means
- Design and implement outbound communications to our users to encourage system use and build loyalty
- Assist in the development and tracking of metrics which reflect desired customer outcomes
- Handle basic-level support tickets from our users
- Conduct internal training for our coworkers
- 2+ years of education/training experience
- Experience working with LMS (learning management systems) is a plus
- Real estate experience (as an agent, broker, or support staff) desired
- Excel oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to communicate a technical subject to diverse audiences
- Customer support experience preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
Bonus: Mutually determined after the first 6 months
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: This is a full-time in-office position with schedule flexibility.