Patriot Family Homes is a fully integrated short-term rental company that is proudly Veteran-owned and -operated. We are currently headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, but also have many remote and travel roles, as well as field teams that include W-2 and 1099 team members who live in the markets where our houses are located across the Southeast, Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Southwest.
Founded in 2018 by US Army Veteran Joe Riley, Patriot Family Homes was created to assist in helping meet the need for affordable, reliable housing in the South, particularly near military bases. Since then, we have grown from a handful of homes to 350+ properties in 25+ markets, offering services to clients in the following areas:
- Property Management
- Management Support
- Temporary Housing Relocation
As veterans, we understand the importance of “home,” and our team works each and every day to provide that feeling through exemplary service. When you become a team member at PFH, you will become a part of our work family, where we strive to ensure you always feel supported and valued for the sacrifices you make as we continue to grow in excellence.
The Technology Product Manager will act as a subject matter expert on the company’s solution portfolio and services capabilities. This person will contribute to our corporate strategy, direction, and support for IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations. Their chief focus will be on maximizing the potential of our licensed software and integrating those software solutions together to maximize their utility for end-users. This position will report directly to the COO. Currently, there are no direct reports, but we expect the team to grow over time.
- Partner with the executive team to develop an IT strategy to increase profitability, streamline operations, drive growth, and improve quality.
- Support departments in creating dashboards to help guide decision-making.
- Recommend and prioritize IT improvements to PFH leadership, especially cybersecurity and performance improvements.
- Manage the IT budget, including negotiating prices and managing billing from vendors.
- Research and identify best providers for different IT needs, negotiate rates, analyze capabilities, and execute contracts with a range of vendors.
- Conduct ongoing security risk assessments and develop best-in-class systems to safeguard IT systems against breaches, leakages, or other compromises.
- Manage and execute multiple critical projects simultaneously.
- Develop systems and guidelines to help ensure streamlined processes across a national portfolio of STRs while consulting all relevant stakeholders.
- Create a robust reporting matrix that allows the executive leadership and other departments to make informed decisions about the growth and operation of the company.
- Identify problems and inefficiencies in the company where existing or new software and IT systems can be leveraged to add value. Solve them.
- Significant experience in IT, ideally within the hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of the following systems is a significant benefit:
- Vacation Rental or other Property Management software, including TRACK and Guesty.
- Accounting software, including SAGE Intact, Bill.com, Expensify, and Airbase.
- Task Tracking and Team Management platforms, like Asana, Slack, Fastfields, and Google Workspace.
- Experience managing Websites with integrated booking engines.
- Extensive end-user training experience.
- Experience rolling out new company-wide systems.
- Experience in a start-up and remote-work environment.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $90,000 - $175,000 depending on the candidate's experience level and fit.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs