At onefinestay, we open doors to the finest homes and villas in the most desirable destinations and deliver one-of-a-kind service to both guests and homeowners around the world. The company launched in London in 2010 and became part of Accor in 2016. With each memorable stay, we deliver a level of personal service and professional hospitality unmatched in the private rental industry.
We are looking for an energetic and dependable professional with deep networks within the vacation/short-term rental industry. First and foremost this is a business development role. You will utilize your networks to source prospective Property Management Companies (PMCs) and homeowners with villas at the luxury end of the market. As an integral part of our commercial team, you will directly contribute to the success of the region by bringing on new supply that meets our high standards. You will be great at building relationships and sharing your knowledge with other internal teams to contribute to the financial success of the region.
It is important that the role holder aligns with our values – we are customer-focused team players who are innovative, ambitious, trustworthy, and always striving for excellence.
Helen Gribble - Chief People & Culture Officer
- Build and utilize networks, and use a variety of sourcing both proactive and reactive, to identify prospective PMCs/Homeowners
- Source, vet, negotiate and contract new profitable supply to add to our luxury portfolio
- Manage leads in CRM, ensuring all lead details are completed and data is kept up to date
- Work with the internal data team to source and provide all details required to launch new properties
- Maintain strong and regular relationships with PMCs/Homeowners, ensuring our portfolio of properties is up to date
- As the local expert, manage relationships among other key partners and stakeholders including potential guests, local governing boards, partners, and relevant suppliers
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to help deliver top-line sales growth for the region through building and sharing knowledge of the destinations and villas in your region with all relevant internal teams including our guest service teams
- Work with the COO to source, select and launch new destinations for the region
- 5+ years of professional experience working in the short term rental industry in the luxury segment sourcing quality supply
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals and contributing to regional supply acquisition and revenue targets
- Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- An analytical approach to portfolio management and growing profitable supply
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work remotely and independently while still contributing to the overall success of your wider team
- Natural ability to multitask, prioritize workload and be adaptable
- Proficient with CRM tools (Salesforce…), project management and business intelligence tools (Tableau…), Excel and GSuite
- Fluency in English is a must. Additional languages such as French or Spanish are welcome.
- Travel as needed to meet team members and engage with partners
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00
80,000 to 120,000 on track earnings OTE
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs