Why Stay Porter is such a great place to work:
At Stay Porter, we prioritize healthy and professional communication, ensuring that all employees are given the opportunity to communicate with each other, so information is shared efficiently. We strive to make sure everyone on our team feels welcome, heard, and like a member of the family.
Why We Stand Out?
As an Arizonan vacation rental company combining more than 20 years of experience, we share the benefits of our extensive knowledge with our clients. Not only do we provide full-service property management from maintenance to marketing, but we offer a team with an in-depth understanding of the business and the industry's constant changes.
Are you interested in a property inspection position? Do you have keen attention to detail and basic knowledge of home repairs?
We're currently looking for a Property Inspector to expand our team in the Flagstaff area.
In this role, your day-to-day activities will be traveling throughout the area to visit our various properties.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Inspecting each property for any damages or necessary repairs.
- Check all appliances and fixtures to ensure they are in proper working condition.
- Making sure that all amenities, such as pools and hot tubs, are up to code and in good condition.
- Writing inspection reports and sending them to management.
- Performing home maintenance duties, and restocking consumables to ensure homes are ready for guests to arrive.
As a small business, we require a team player with a positive attitude who is willing to pitch in wherever needed.
If you're interested in joining a team of dedicated professionals, then we invite you to apply today.
- Prepare the property for guests and complete any work orders on the property.
- Responding to guests’ maintenance requests in a professional manner.
- Coordinate the cleaning following guest departure.
- Complete a property inspection for each property.
- Inform maintenance concerning required repairs.
- Light home maintenance.
- Additional tasks as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 1+ years of maintenance experience is preferred, preferably in the vacation rental, hospitality, or property management industry.
- Handyman experience is a plus
- Experience with pools and tubs is preferred
- Personal, reliable transportation, valid Driver's License, and proof of vehicle insurance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in mobile technology
- Track record of strong sales closing
- High-level organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Able to excel in a self-starting work environment and without constant supervision
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods
- Able and willing to climb ladders
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Able to lift or move up to 45 pounds
- Able to bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- Safe and confident driving skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $21.00 - $25.00
Schedule: Must be flexible in the hours and days worked, including weekends