Situated in Scottsdale, Arizona, Stay Porter specializes in the professional management of luxury vacation rentals for high-end homeowners and matching guests with the perfect Arizona vacation homes for their stay. We are a fast-growing and fast-paced company with over 20 years of combined experience in the Arizona rental market, a solid portfolio of luxurious properties in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Sedona, and Flagstaff, and a team of hospitality professionals with integrity and experience.
Do you have hospitality experience? We want to expand our team with an owner-relations specialist to build and foster strong and successful relationships with our valued homeowners. Our ideal candidate is a highly detailed, energetic, and motivated individual with excellent communication and people skills, professionalism, and a heart for the hospitality industry.
You will be required to liaise daily with our owners and internal teams, educate owners on Porter’s professional management strategies, and navigate any situations that arise with confidence, to help each of our homeowners’ investments reach its full potential.
- Build strong and successful relationships with owners.
- Educate owners on the benefits of Porter’s property management processes and procedures.
- Regularly update owners on the performance of their home, including reviews, maintenance & bookings.
- Liaise with owners regarding statements, bookings, rates, account questions, and home care to meet owner needs.
- Coordinate with internal teams, including Operations, Sales, Guest relations, Onboarding, and Field personnel.
- Develop FAQs and other standardized tools to address common owner questions and concerns.
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior experience with a deep understanding of the vacation rental industry is desired.
- Three years of relevant work experience in a client-facing role, preferably in account management.
- Excellent technology skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to excel in a self-starting work environment without constant supervision.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Personal, reliable transportation, valid Driver’s License, and proof of vehicle insurance.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance.