Situated in Scottsdale, Arizona, Stay Porter specializes in the professional management of luxury vacation rentals for homeowners and matching guests with perfectly presented and maintained Arizona vacation homes for their stay.
Stay Porter is a fast-growing and fast-paced company with over 20 years of combined experience in the Arizona rental market, a solid portfolio of luxurious high-end properties in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Sedona, and Flagstaff, and a team of hospitality professionals with integrity and experience.
We are seeking a hands-on Maintenance Manager to join our team of hospitality professionals. You will be responsible for leading and supervising all maintenance staff and vendors, scheduling and managing all maintenance activities, and completing repairs that are too complex for property inspectors and too small for outside vendors.
This position requires an individual with an enthusiastic management style who can plan and prioritize, work well under pressure, manage multiple tasks, and is driven to meet deadlines within a time-sensitive environment.
- Manage, schedule, and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Facilitate and complete all work orders.
- Schedule and coordinate vendors for more extensive repairs.
- Work closely with other departments to update them on maintenance.
- Pass on estimates for owner approval.
- Complete all maintenance service requests as assigned, including all basic home repairs, plumbing, electrical, fixture replacement, drywall, paint, furniture assembly and repair, TV installation and setup, appliance trouble-shooting, and Cable/WiFi troubleshooting.
- Experience in managing and supervising a team is essential.
- Previous experience in the property management industry is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC systems, pool systems, and AV systems.
- Construction skills and proficiencies are desired.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in technology.
- Independent problem-solving skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 to $60,000 based on experience.