Stay Nixon is a San Antonio-based vacation rental company that provides rewarding work environments for its employees. Our commitment to creating fun and unique spaces for travelers has enabled Stay Nixon to become one of San Antonio's most successful vacation rental companies. We cater to the needs of all types of travelers who come to this area, including vacationers, long-term guests, and military members on temporary active duty.
As a former Army Human Resources Officer, our founder, Jeremy Nixon, has the discipline, strategy, and experience in highly competitive arenas required to scale and make a real impact in our industry. He also understands the importance of finding flexibility in one's day to strike a more rewarding work-life balance - making Stay Nixon a fabulous place to work and grow.
Stay Nixon is currently searching for individuals who are passionate about travel and working with people to join our team to continue providing excellent customer service and unique stays that keep our guests returning year after year.
The Remote Guest Experience Specialist is our guests' first impression of our company, so you are extremely important and vital to our success. In this role, we’ll rely on you to be on the front line of our brand as the voice that guests interact with when they call, email, or text with a question, a reservation, or any other needs they may have.
To manage this role effectively, you’ll need to be highly organized, with great active listening and problem-solving skills and a passion for delivering 5-star interactions every time. Additionally, to be successful, it will be critical for you to be dependable, a great self-starter, proficient in using online apps such as our property management software, and familiar with online travel agency sites like Airbnb and VRBO.
If you’re confident you have the skills, the personality, and the flexibility in your schedule to meet the demands of the hospitality industry, we invite you to apply today and join our winning team.
- Own the reservation process from start to finish.
- Provide exemplary customer service while identifying guests' needs and addressing those needs with the right solutions in a timely and positive manner.
- Be the first point of contact for all our guests via phone, email, and chat.
- Lead the guest communication process on our property management software (PMS).
- Be the go-to expert for all things Stay Nixon.
- Coordinate with our teams on the ground to resolve guest issues and provide ongoing updates to guests.
- Surprise and delight our guests
- At least one year of customer service experience in the short-term rental industry is required.
- Strong computer literacy skills are required, and familiarity with PMS, Airbnb, VRBO, Lodgify, Google Drive, Hospitable, and Slack is desired.
- Proficient mathematical skills
- The ability to solve any guest issues while also doing what is best for the business.
- Personable and enjoys speaking with guests via phone, email, and chat.
- Must be available to work weekends.
- This is a fully remote position within the United States.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $14.00 - $17.00