sojo is the vacation rental industry’s first amenity automation platform. We connect to property managers’ reservation calendars to automate ordering, storing, and kitting guest amenities – from the bathroom and laundry to the kitchen and pantry.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced startup environment with a small but passionate team who values innovation, customer obsession, market transformation, and a relentless focus on simplifying operations for vacation rental managers across the country.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
The Demand Gen Manager will be responsible for developing and executing multi-channel campaigns to drive leads for our sales pipeline. Reporting directly to the CEO and collaborating closely with leadership across revenue operations, sales, and customer success. You will own integrated campaigns and inbound demand generation across paid affiliates, paid social, paid search, email, SEO, site conversion, and inbound lead qualification. You’ll have autonomy and support to identify and test new channels to optimize acquisition.
The ideal candidate is obsessed with driving results and growth. Succeeding in this role requires creative instincts, a continued drive for improving results, and the ability to author strategic points of view, all while managing the day-to-day channel initiatives.
- Lead the strategy, planning, and execution of the demand generation plan to achieve pipeline and revenue targets for sojo.
- Consistently optimize the demand generation budget across lanes and against revenue outcomes to perform in line with efficiency targets.
- Align with sales leadership to drive efficient acquisition through the funnel through nurturing, pipeline acceleration campaigns, and targeting.
- Forecast, measure, and report on pipeline performance, proactively identifying, actioning, and communicating opportunities for improvement.
- Design, plan, launch, manage, and optimize integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels to reach strategic target accounts and generate pipeline.
- Partner with Sales on targets, campaigns, scoring, follow-up strategies, lead management, and reporting.
- Partner with Product Marketing to implement engaging and effective messaging across paid channels.
- Manage campaigns that span across each stage of the customer journey through effective storytelling and education using tools like Hubspot, Google Ads, LinkedIn, and various ABM tools.
- Create strategies for audience targeting lead management, CRM, and marketing automation to maximize prospect acquisition and customer conversions.
- Optimize our online experience from SEO and paid ads to the website to lead capture.
- Optimize targeting, creative, media, and budget allocation to maximize campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Report and communicate metrics and KPIs from campaign initiatives and as well as insights gleaned from testing new media channels, content formats, and audience targeting.
Outcomes you’ll be accountable for
- Acquisition Cost
- High-quality SQL generation
- The continuous growth of the MQL list.
- 1+ years experience in demand generation leadership role(s) in B2B SaaS companies is required.
- 3+ years experience in demand generation, growth marketing, digital marketing, or similar roles.
- Ability to engage an audience that consists of Small Business leaders, which includes an understanding of SMB buyers, the ability to manage the velocity of their buying cycle, and adaptability in messaging that targets different roles and levels of technical competency.
- Experience running advertising paid social, lead generation, and awareness campaigns.
- Passion for identifying and learning new marketing technologies and channels for demand generation.
- Ability to think strategically and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Experience measuring the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Experience using Hubspot.
- Demonstrated ability to meet ambitious targets.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $90,000
Bonus Details: Opportunity for bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Telecommuting options