Founded in 2016, Square House Property Management provides professional property management services to homeowners and real estate investors in the Dallas area. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to helping clients achieve their real estate goals and providing guests with top-notch stays.
With our expertise in the short-term rental market, we’re able to save property owners time, money, and the hassle of managing vacation rental properties while at the same time increasing their return on investment and growing their portfolios through offering complete property management, financial management, and owner relations services.
Are you looking for a new challenge in the vacation rental industry?
The Operations Manager position at Square House Property Management may be perfect for you. In this highly responsible position, you will need excellent organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to details. As the Operations Manager, you will oversee our day-to-day operations and ensure that all client's needs are met, from turnover cleanings to maintenance and guest relations.
You will also be relied upon to use your knowledge of the short-term rental market to formulate strategies, improve performance, and resolve problems with a hands-on approach, as well as mentor team members.
Your leadership and friendly personality, along with your strategic and analytical skills, would make this position the perfect fit if you are looking to grow in a supportive and motivating environment.
- Improving operational systems, processes, and best practices.
- Establish and maintain standards for staff performance and guest service.
- Building relationships with vendors and contractors, as well as building a pipeline of vendors.
- Fully responsible for property maintenance, managing the budget, supplies, and inventory.
- Create and manage systems to ensure an ideal guest experience. Working hands-on in the field, inspecting properties, and addressing issues
- Handling and resolving escalated guest service issues.
- Working closely with the cleaning team to ensure high standards are always met.
- Monitor and manage all guest reviews while increasing our rankings in this KPI
- Anticipate all guest needs and respond promptly and accordingly.
- Oversee the onboarding of new properties from start to finish.
- Experience in short-term rentals is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Hospitality and customer service oriented.
- A proactive mindset.
- Strong follow-up and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Think with an “investor mindset.”
- Proven ability to manage and motivate teams.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
Schedule: This position requires regular business hours Monday through Friday, with the flexibility to work after hours and on weekends as needed.